Chapter 14 Strange 18+🍆🍌♨️🍒🌶️🍑🍋

Harvey, and Russ had me together we made love passionately and came in pleasure. Then, Shuu took me over the edge as I bounced on his member he thrusts up we moan , as we pant into our kisses I stroke his tail.

He growls,flipping us as he thrusts deeper hitting all the spots " Ahh eh " I moaned and... You feel so good! I tightened around him as his knot swelled he picked up the pace holding, my hips and we came in ecstasy.

Can , I have a bath after I nap? They chuckled " Yes!" I , lay down on the furs and fell asleep. A, few hours later I woke up Winston, and Ivan brought a big stone tub, full of hot water in.

Harvey , had found a shampoo ginger plant  and caught some in a jar I got in the tub " Ahh this is nice!"  I , ducked under and came up... I'll wash your hair! " Thanks!" A slight moan left me while Harvey massaged my scalp, and worked my hair.

Ivan, took a small hide and washed my body slowly. They , wanted to pamper me , and I had zero complaints after that good bath " I want to make you clothes!" He hands me his shed... It's beautiful, but make sure I can tie up my breasts well ! And, can you make me panties? He smiled and felt me as he began to cut and see I  put on my t-shirt , and shorts from that day.

I walked outside to see Shuu, and Fang cutting meat, I walked around the hut , and saw that girl Nora staring at me " Princess Nora, what are you doing ?"

I , told you to leave him alone! " Has , it escaped your attention we are mates now?" She , hissed and leapt at me..Help! Her claws came at me, her fangs out they all ran out  she kept trying to bite " Nora stop now!" A male voice yelled.

No! She, kept swinging this guy with red hair and grabs her " We, are visitors is this territory Nora you can't be rude!"  Thank you!

Yes , we appreciate your help Flare!
I , looked at them I just kind of backed up a bit , he looked at me " Female,are you injured?" No, but thanks! " Are  you sure?" I , could have fought but, I know you and Ivan are friends I , would rather not if I don't have to!

He nods " You knew?" Oh , I'm under the wolf queens protection so , she came to the castle the day I met Ivan! I , asked if she was his friend because , of her attachment to him! He nods in understanding " Ivan , come to our banquet and, bring your mate!"

They left I went back around to the meat and got started cutting,  stone fruits, and  onions Ivan watched  with interest " So when is their  banquet? " Tonight!
I got the food started,  and let the guys finish it.

I got out my shorts, and t shirt from hom which I had washed and put them on , as well as my shoes .
I , had Russ fashion a hair brush from wood and stiff fur, then a wooden comb.

So, I worked on my hair creating a hair tie ,from a piece of hide and putting on , a cubic zirconia ring I had in my pocket after having Harvey , help me shave with his claws they covered our pot of food. for later while Ivan, lifted me on his arm we all go to the banquet.

Getting, there it was like a caravan without wagons or a trading party " Ivan! " The , princess ran over and growls at me, we continued on over to the banquet several of the red and orange haired guys look our way.

He, stopped by a fire and a tall male stood in the center , of the scattered small fires where three other females sat with their mates " Our journey has been fruitful but we aren't home yet !" A , brunette with feathers in her hair.... So, you accepted Ivan why?

I looked at her " Well, because he has a good ,and noble heart his being feral ,has no bearing on his ability to be nice, or strong!" What a strange female!"