Chapter 8 What happened?

The next morning Fang, and Russ go out hunting meanwhile Harvey, and I had been  working on some wooden plates, bowls, and  spoons then, we hear something so Harvey  opened the door.

We, need to speak to the female! I go to the door " Hello, is there something you need?" Prince  Shuu sent for you! 

" Okay, but I should, let my other mates know I'm leaving!" I ,will stay and tell them female! " Thank you!"

Harvey , and I stopped ,our project  and shut the door this guy took off his hide and, shifts into  a humongous hawk.

Harvey , lifts me  I positioned myself  behind, his neck while  Harvey holds on, then he jumps up flapping  and takes off.

I ,admit I enjoyed the ride but... this has me concerned " Why, bring me there?"  He lands, I slide off careful not wanting to pull his feathers. The, guys shift into orc form, we go into the castle Harvey , had his arm around me coming to a room "Wait here female!"

I whisper " I'm , a little  worried  what could be wrong?" He rubs my back ... I know! Then , the doors open a female comes in with twelve males , I see one of her mates look at me I recognize him now.

Bowing " My King, My Queen!"  You are Shuu's mate? " Yes, I am!"
Why have you not came  to pay your respects to your Queen ?
"Please , forgive my negligence I, meant no disrespect I have never , been to Beast City. I ,wanted to aquire  Winston as mate so he would  be of help to Shuu!  I, have three other mates , but I wanted to be careful!"

He , tells us you  fish, and hunt! "Yes I do, I make fishing traps I actually showed a few hawks, that were with the trading party! The , hunting you can make traps,or weapons  but it takes more work, if a beast doesn't , know its there they can get killed accidentally!"

Before , they can respond to my words the door opens ,and it's none other than Ape king staring me down  with a grin ..

Female,  you have great fertility! "Eh Thanks!" ....But unfortunately you have, upset the balance of nature! " Ape king you better go back to your prayer box , because  Beast God sent me!  I'll, leave with all my mates but ,you better get in there and talk to the big guy in charge dude!"

He, growled and came for  my neck ,with his claws I duck spinning behind  , I got him in a choke hold and fell back leopard  king came in with Tiger King.

Ape king, elbows me in the ribs I bit his ear... Female , turn him loose!  " He, attacked me first! " He, won't hurt you we are here now!

I , look at a pissed off  and very upset  Harvey, and turn Ape shit loose slowly. I , slowly went over to Harvey " Where is Shuu? Did ,he even ask me to come? Or, was that a lie to lure me here?"

My , cub did ask for you! " Okay , now I  know he thinks I'm a threat , if he wants to do that thing with  my hair do it right now in this room ! After , I will  answer  anything!"

Female , how can we know your really from Beast God? Wolf King, I myself am not a God, but I know things about events that will  happen  because of stories where I'm from for starters have any of you  met Ape kings mate? Do you know  she is mer princess? Or that she asked  a snake to escape  and couldn't seduce him so she clung to our Ape king!"

"How about this leopard king not now but after QingQing has the little snakes, she and Parker will have  three male cubs !"

" There will be a drought,  and then a bad flood that destroys the Beast City, and Camel Hump later!"

" On the subject of other things I didn't make a spectacle of myself, I wanted to help quietly ,because many  would  be scared because I'm different !" How, dare you  meddle in my  affairs!

"Ape king , I didn't meddle I gave truthful answers, to good questions ! You , are afraid of anyone with knowledge that's why you've never, met me and already want me dead !"
Shuu limps in " Why, is he beaten like this?" Yes , Shuu what happened? Wolf King asked.