Chapter 6 Today 18+ 🌶🍑🍒🍋🍆🥒♨️

I got a new batch of meat started minus, the wormwood, and aloe vera pulp which Russ took over cook so I sat next to Shuu "What, will that food  do to the female?" I giggled.

She'll , get the shits after  a few days see the wormwood, will kill any little  worms in her body, she will  have bad gas for a couple days, then a really bad shit , after that the aloe vera will make her clean out  her bowels because  aloe vera heals the gut , and it helps the swelling go down!

He chuckled " Just wait tomorrow about the time they usually go to the tree her stomach will  start gurgling,  then when she farts her mates will  run her to the  sandbox!" Fang ,and Russ laughed too.

A few days later... " Harvey!" Yes? " Can I follow you on your rounds? I ,really haven't looked around the village and all!" He kissed my forehead...I'll come too! " Thanks Russ!" As I ride Russ beast form  I strip his fur and think about " I ,hope Winston  decides to come back with him!"

We had discussed, asking  him to join our family or court me ,I thought it would be nice to have him so maybe he will be happier.

We stop at a females hut ,named Eve he went in and checked on her Harvey checked in and gave her medicine for itchy skin.
We waited  outside then I'm surprised  when she came to the door...Hello female I am Eve!  "It's, very nice to meet you I am Jessica!" She smiled.

As we start to his next  patients " I'll, see you around  Eve!" Next ,we go to a female  Jenna, then on to Eudora who I knew had gas, then we arrived  at ,Bai QingQing who Parker has shut up inside.

Harvey, we don't need anything!  " Hello Parker,  I'm new here and I thought I ,might say hello to your  QingQing!" No , your that female that stole Eudora's mate!

" Whoa, that's one big steaming pile of shit they told you  that?" I laughed...Fang, Harvey ,and Russ were with  me I met and started talking with him a week before, she is mad because I told her that Prince Shuu was a grown man who can decide who and what he wants  himself,  then I stopped her when she was about to slap him!"

Parker,  by now I'm sure you  know it's not just you males that get framed!  He just stared ,at me like I have two heads...." We ,will go back then Parker!" Harvey , says and I pat his shoulder .

We went on back to the hut, Fang got some ,short birds AKA chickens, so we can try to have a supply of eggs , they had caught a boar earlier and some fish , we are discussing a outhouse,  latrine and a private bath, more rooms for us and future cubs.

Harvey,  had gone to the cotton fields, and I collected seeds while , he and  Russ got lots of cotton for  my estorus, eh period its due and I usually bleed heavy they cooked some meat , onion, and  stone fruits together.

After  awhile we ate " Let's go wash at the lake!"  We, picked  a spot further down past his Dr's office ,slash second house  and get there I strip and get in slow I had collected some ginger shampoo from the plant ,in a jar so I dove under I came up and " Let ,me massage your  head!" Okay,  Harvey!

I , sat on his lap making him gasp , Russ rubbed the shampoo ginger  all over my front I pour some in my hand and kiss Russ while  massaging into his hair.

I feel  Harvey's hard on, so I grind on him Fang took purchase of my breasts he licks while nipping gently,  I whimper a moan I rub some of the shampoo into Fang's hair.

Harvey lifts me lowering me in his  length I rock  as he trusts up we made passionate love, then Fang lays me on the bar as he thrusts deep he fills me ,as we moan in pleasure we flipped  as I bounce on his cock, I tightened his knot swelled  he , scoots into the water  as he tastes my lips. I stroke Russ while I kissed him he moans.
Getting off of Fang, Russ entered from  behind " Oh, Russ it feels so good!" He caressed my belly  ,and breast as we came in ecstacy.
We, finished our bath then " I didn't see anything sorry!" Don't be flustered girl, you didn't  know  we were making  love, or bathing! I put on my t shirt " I'm Jessica,  how are you  today?"