Chapter 11 Who?

He blushed " I, will be your  guardian beast!" Winston, I asked for  you to mate with  me! I ,won't use you by leading you on!

"Why , would you want  a disfigured male?" Winston, you missed a big conversation we just had here! Do ,you want straight of it or the sugarcoat?

" The whole truth!" Okay, I'm from  another world,  Beast God sent me and Fang he heard all the stories I, read and I always liked you, Harvey, and  Shuu, and some others I wanted you  to end up happier than you  would  be with the other female!

Because, although you have a cub , she never fully accepted you! 

You ,end up not getting all the love you  deserve ,see I know who she is it's like.... Shuu , overheard me and Harvey talking in the forest so I told him the fox would  turn you down, and also the female I mentioned, would see him at the banquet!

"Everything she said is true!" I smiled and  Fang...And, I did over hear them! Shuu added " Wolf King I didn't mention this earlier I know you  work close with  the Ape king but be careful !

Originally ,before I took Shuu as mate ,the the Ape king  would have poisoned you with the upas tree, then framed QingQing! 

But , earlier on he targets  QingQing, and has you send out guards to kill  her ,when Shuu hears and gets poisoned trying to save her!

He frowns .. I , know its morbid but, you needed to know you both would have died! That,  tree needs to  be burned down there is no antidote for it here!

And ,Winston because your strong he will , have you poisoned with  scorpion venom!" Why, does he do this?  " Leopard king,  he is a two striped beast ,Qin was used to having the  whole mer tribe, give her emeralds , and delicacies all the time!  He, let's his love cloud his sensible  judgment ! If ,she gives him cubs, it would be great that chick needs to get laid!

"Would you give Winston  cubs? " Yes, I have to give them all cubs ,of course little tiger cubs, would  be cute with  the wolves, and  leopards!

" I will accept you !" Thank you Winston I promise to give you all love!" He blushed...I , know we are under your protection, but can we go back ? Or , should we get our things?

" Please, stay here for a few days we will prepare a home for you!" Okay, but I have things I need to get , my cotton, clothes and herbs!

"There, is a cotton field here but why do you need it?" I blushed..Oh uh ,my estrous is due and I usually bleed heavy! Winston's , cheeks dust pink at my answer.

They, had a guard take us to a room it was the basics just some furs, I sat on " I will hunt!" Okay but take Harvey, he knows the medicine I like to cook with! He , looks like he has questions but didn't say anything.

Russ, and Fang sat down and to keep gossip down I , whispered the events of the ape fiasco. " I , was worried they would find out!" Yeah Fang ,but at least they know the big details that pissed off the ape!"

As we sat there "Jessica!" We ,need more males for you! " Well , I have something important , to talk to all of you about Shuu but .. I'll, wait until you're all here and no one is listening!"

"Also , I'd like to consider my options but I'd say we need a nice sheep because, I'm omnivore and I could  use his wool sewing it in pads for  my estorus , a snake his shed would make good underwear,  there is a certain peacock he's sort of, obsessed with outward appearance but there clan, is on an island near the water so there's salt!"

Fang looks at me...What, about the merman ? " If , he'll accept me then that would give us army, navy, and airforce!" I laughed.
He smirked " Shuu, want to lay down?"

After you eat I will! Russ ,shifts and lays down so , I prop against him stroking his ears while he purrs. A ,knock came at the door  so Fang answered...Where  is that ugly female? I got up and looked " Who, are you calling ugly? And who are you?"