Chapter 19 All night! 🌶♨️🍑🍋🍆🍒🍌

" Argyle, have you mated her?" No , we courted!  " The , rules say he can choose who he wants!" I , look at  Flare " Should ,we ask Elder Yona to handle this?"

Stay, out of this bitch! " Hey , now the rules were changed because ,of what happened so don't be mad  now!"  Flare ,walked him over to her explaining the situation .... I can't stand you!

"Nora,  I have never tried to be your  enemy,  you  are spoiled  and used to getting your way!  I , believe that who there hearts are with, should be a joint agreement. Not , just what we as females desire they , have feelings too!"

She ,rolled her eyes and stomps over to the , older males pouting no doubt. An older male ... Come speak with  Nora! " Yes sir!" He , blushed a bit.  I'm , sure he's not used to females showing respect.

Harvey, and Ivan go with me this time.... Jessica! " Hi Elder Yona!"
Because , he fought for you he's yours but... Nora ,be careful of her she may play dirty tricks! " I , got it so mate him first!" She giggled.... You, catch on quick my friend!

" And , your my good friend too!"  She , had a tear fall catching it. It , formed into a red stone!  "It's, beautiful I'll treasure my friends tear!" Go have fun! Argyle ,blushed  taking  my hand he led me to his cave. Which ,  luminous pearls lined the walls,  a big nest of furs , and  jewels at the center.

I , look at the big open " No doors?" The, others will guard for us! "May, I ask why you  chose me?"
I , saw how you treat each other also... You ,accepted a no stripe,  and disfigured male so I know your  a good female and ... " What?" You ,smell so good! He , inhaled hugging me .

Looking , at his wild powder blue hair he has one golden slit eye , and one red my fingers trace his face,  slowly  down his chest, staring into my eyes he pulled the strings on my top, caressing  my breasts. I , lick his lips teasingly  and he quickly ,locked with mine,  sharing a deep kiss   he tasted me as I pulled his skirt strings, stroking  his two members.

He growls lowly pulling the strings of my skirt, he lays me on his nest peppering kisses , slightly nipping as he licks  my flower his tounge  , explored  as he growls I moan he came up , capturing my nipple with  his tounge  .

He , thrusts his clawed fingers in one, then two, and  three he aligns and slowly thrust in , we gasped and moaned . He, is so big he began  slowly he spreading my legs gently further.

I nibbled his ear, running my fingers through his hair,  as we moan into our kisses, he growls  a moan I , bucked my hips  in rhythm I , began to tighten  he lifted my hips thrusting deeper, and  faster  as we came he bit we rested ,in each other's arms  staying connected a while.

After ,while he cleaned up the excess juices and we dressed , going back to the banquet. I ,now have a dragon, above Ivan's mark on my neck  I , sat and Harvey  sat next  to me taking my pulse " Is everything okay?" He smiled.
Yes!

I , look around at all these strong  beastmen " My pokedex is full !" I think  with  a giggle.  Dane , gave me some meat , while my horse mate gave me some roasted  vegetables he cooked " Thank you , both I never got your name?" I ask with a blush , he chuckled  I , am Ran of the horse clan! " It's, nice to have a name for my mates face!"

I started eating " Please , go ahead and eat with me I prefer it!" After , Shuu sat next to me with food they, all got some giving me another portion before I am finished I thought  " Why, did they do that?" After , the banquet we all went to our room  taking my gifts a pair of strong arms hug my back red hair ,tickles my neck as he peppered kisses " Adler!" I say moaning lowly.

Dane ,kissed my lips my clothes fell quickly , we made passionate love again, and again then Rav, and  Ran , ravished me making love as our moans echo. Flare , joined in and , man can he kiss with a big dick to boot I was tired after sleeping all night!