Chapter 3 Be Safe!

After, about thirty minutes Russ came with Harvey " Hello female !" How ,are you doing today Harvey? " I am well female!" I know we haven't met personally but I happen to know you have a good heart, and are a great healer ! Would you consider being my mate, I also like to cook with medicine and I would love to plant a garden here for us to share you could continue treating patients!"

He hung his head in thought, I could see he was battling with something on his mind " Why don't you spend the day with us were going to forage... while they hunt you can think about things, just know I won't let you all bully each other but, it would be a relief to me if you train with Fang, and Russ let me know you're thoughts later!?!"

Okay female! " Just call me Jessica!" I got that empty bucket and carried it along which Russ insisted on carrying it, Harvey's eyes landed on my chest to Fangs mark I smiled " Fang, has known me most of his life ,so that is why were so close!"

Harvey blushed, I looked at him " What do you think ,would happen if the Beast God sent a female here?"
They , would be the most desirable and probably not, look at a no mark like myself! " Harvey, it breaks my heart that you have so little, confidence in yourself but I'm here to help !"

"What ,do you think Russ?" That female, would definitely need more protection! ...Well, I think she wouldn't tell anyone but her mates and still get protection, while helping beasts quietly! " You ,know me well Fang!" He turned grinning.

We got out into a grove me and Harvey look at the plants we found an apple tree sapling, some greens, some lions mane mushrooms,some stone fruit (potatoes) pepper plants some garlic  , some lemongrass roots something like rosemary, and sage then as we venture a bit further this is big bit it's shampoo ginger "We ,need this for our hair and skin!"

Then we found something like a blueberry bush that tastes like cotton candy, and some stalks and roots of lavender, and mint.
" Jessica!" Harvey said nervously..Yes Harvey! " There is another, that said she likes cooking with medicine too!"

I nod .. It's possible ,sometimes Beast God's sends others but he sent me and Fang together! I , slap my hand over my mouth.. Harvey, please don't tell others!

He looks stunned..The girl is she Bai Qing Qing? "How,did you know?" Harvey, will you believe me if I tell you I've never met her in person, but I know how things will end up because of a story?

He, is even more intrigued now " Harvey, I wasn't sure if she was here but , because this is Camel Hump Valley and your here Fang and I assumed you were I ,was honest about my reasons I genuinely like you but, I know you're enamored with QingQing she's still too naive and wanting to hold onto the moral about only one man ,that's why she has a hard time accepting any males.

She , likes you because you have the medicine but she would, never accept you as a mate and I always felt you deserved better so I'm offering you, a chance to be loved and have cubs together later!"

There, are other fates I would like to change for the better as well as possibly befriend QingQing but the issue is trouble follows her there will be wars and stuff the ape king, will try to frame her for Shuu's death and alot of other bad things!

" Harvey, I know this is a lot to take in I understand if you refuse me !"
He covered my mouth gently..Shh ! Looking ,around sniffing the air.
I zipped my lips ,when a wolf comes out of the bushes slowly  he shifts into a two marked beastman " Are, you Prince Shuu?"he nods.

"You must be with, the trading party to be this far from the Beast City right?" Yes female!  " Then pay attention and see for yourself I'm not telling lies, you too will meet QingQing at the banquet after you all return , also Winston saved a fox female she will reject him on stage but , please do yourself a favor and don't get mixed up with her she's pretty , and sweet but naive you will get poisoned trying to save her when you overhear ape king talking with wolf king "... I'll come visit you after the banquet!  "Be safe Shuu!" He nods.