Chapter 12 Okay tomorrow!

She laughs at me " I am Princess Nora!" Okay , am I supposed to know who you  are? Or ,what your gripe is with me? " Stay, away  from Ivan ,I know he asked for you!"

Hold, on a minute who is Ivan? Then, the leopard king  came over " This male asked for you!" Hello, I am Ivan of the snake clan ,but I work in the trades ,while passing through feral territory!"

Oh, that's interesting but you guys are usually solitary right? " Yes  but I want to gain trust, so we will be more accepted!" That's , a very noble heart you have ! I like that!
Are, you venomous or constrictor?

"Venomous!" Is, she your friend? " She, is sister to my friend!"  Come, in and talk! " She pushed me back  " I,told you leave him alone!" And, I will  decide what, I will do after we have a private family  conversation ,to see where we all stand so please don't make a scene!

"No!" Fine, I will ask him personal questions with, leopard king present! He ,nods when I look
"Are , you  here to court me Ivan?"
Yes! Then Nora spouts "No!" Well I was actually discussing  the subject of mates , my other two  are hunting at ,the moment so stay and we can talk more about it!

He smiled ...Nora ,I see you are pretty, and have a crush on him but I don't think he sees you  as his mate! So ,don't push him further if he isn't interested!

"You'll regret this Ivan!" I sighed... The leopard king, left after Nora did... So, Ivan this is Fang, Russ, and Prince Shuu! Russ , nods with a death stare.

I thought " He's on guard because he's feral,or there just having a pissing contest." So , Ivan how did you become friends, with that Princess Nora's brother?" Fang asked.

Having a grin on his face " I , helped he and Nora's mates, save her from so scorpions!" I giggled.... Well,that's definitely a plus in my book! It ,also explains her attachment to you!

So, Ivan what clan is she princess of? I asked , genuinely curious while  looking  at his scales ,they are irredescent and albino  with little, yellow red , and blue dots lining his scales as the light from the window hits them.

"She is phoenix clan !" I , look at Fang who is now scratching his temple in thought...Oh, you mean the fiery birds? " Yes female!" I'm, Jessica, you can just call me that!

" They, don't socialize much with other beasts much!" I nod at Russ ..Do , you by chance know the snake , Curtis he is mate to my friend QingQing? He smiled.

" Hothead, found a mate?" I giggled. QingQing, might get away with that nickname, but I think he wouldn't like it!  He chuckled " But , you know I'm right!" I nodded with a grin.

After , a while of the questions, and chit chat Harvey, and Winston met him and they took , him to talk while cooking. So , Shuu took advantage of our alone time and , we made love even though he felt bad I had to take ,the edge off his twinge of jealousy " I love you!" I , love my Shuu too!

After, a few minutes he limps out getting a cloth ,and some water. He, cleaned the excess juices off me ,and I put my clothes on.  After , about an hour of snuggling. They , came in with some meat , stone fruit, onions ,and some fruits...Thanks, so are we all good? I ask looking at all my mates, and Ivan " Yes!"

Great let's all eat, go get some food!
" This , is wolf castle Jessica please just eat first!" I look at Shuu and the others... Okay, but when we get into our new house we should just relax! Fang chuckled , and kissed my cheek " I'm , ready for that so we can continue our projects!"

Winston, Ivan come sit with us! I ate some meat ...This, is good what kind of meat is it? " Regular beast cat!" Harvey said...This , is a first for me but you all did great seasoning it!

" Of course , we had the best cook to tell us!" I kissed his cheek...Russ, that's very sweet of you to say but.. there is an old saying that nobody can cook like a grandma beast! At, least where me and Fang are from! Tell us! My, two newest mates say in unison. I giggled....Okay tomorrow!