Chapter 5 Did she?

Hello female! " So ,how was the rest of the trip? Anything, fun happen at the banquet?" A ,female  bumped into me looking for the sandbox! " I know she's prince Parker, and the snake Curtis mate!"

"Let's sit here and talk!" He sat across from me and  Fang " Winston, get turned down?"
He nodded... " That's a shame he's a fine beast ,with a good personality females are so shallow here!"

About, that time Eudora marches over with her ,beavy of blonde mates " Your ,a strong male leave this ugly one I'm clan beauty !"

I thought " Wait  a minute I haven't had any gripes ,with  her this b is something!" Excuse me Eudora , you  are clan beauty but I haven't had any  gripes ,with you so what's with the name calling huh?

" I , don't need one to know your  ugly!" Where, I bath,I shave , and clean my pussy after sex what's ugly? I'm not blonde? I'm, from  mixed  heritage  some have black hair,  some blonde ,some red I'm a little of everything with a background in sexual health so tell me what's ugly?

" Your dirty, and you  aren't  nice!" Eudora,  I haven't  spoken to  you  before , to be nice you have to  socialize I stayed out of your way, Russ, and  Harvey  are making  me clothes  ,so I can  change right now! Shuu here is a grown male, who can decide for  himself what, and who he wants!

"My father, is leader I can have what I want! " ... There, was an awkward moment of silence ... I, came to see her we started courting a week ago! Shuu said, she proceeded to slap him I, grabbed her hand " He is prince of wolf castle, don't piss off the queen Eudora!"

She, started to slap me but her mate grabbed her hand....Eudora,  she's protecting you! Her mate said  and she slapped him they walked off " What a bitch!"

So ,much for  us staying under the radar! " Hmm, yeah Fang but I don't put up with bullies, that's why  we stay away!" I, know that Jessica! " Shuu, would you  like to stay and  have dinner with us?"

After just a few  minutes  " There is pain in the bond , somebody attacked Harvey let's go!"  He's, on his rounds I'll run! Russ ,came around the corner  hearing this he ran with  Fang, as Shuu just agreed , to be family as well as have dinner!

They ,ran off in a hurry and came back  about  an  hour  later with  a beat up Harvey " Who did this?"
Eudora's mates! Russ, said looking down. " I wish I had a big fucking  cajun injector ,with  some good seasoning, and  a big old dose of cator oil she'd be shitting for  a week !"

"Harvey ,baby I'll get your  wounds cleaned up, and I'll get that hussy back!" She ,needs to be took down a few pegs as I thought  about  my revenge "a la shitter" style I remembered I save some big aloe vera plants.

"Shuu, will you  go with me to the edge of the forest ,there's  a plant we need?" He blushed  and lifted me on his shoulder...we got there and  dug up a bunch of BIG ones then I saw some catnip grass and some wormwood I giggled.

" I'm , gonna help her get extra movement!" Then, I saw some nuts and blueberry like fruits!
We ,went back  with our stuff "Do  we have  any of that short bird meat left?"

I ,lit the fire with my pocket lighter I just smiled  at Shuu "Cut, the meat in chunks for me!" He nods and does so putting it in the pot I stirred it around  , and added my catnip, and lemon grass
Plus, some aloe vera pulp and some diced up peppers, not  forgetting the wormwood when it was done " Russ, take this to Eudora as a apology from me!"

That smells good Jessica " I know, but I'll make a new batch  for us okay!" He, left with it on a big leaf  for  her. We go inside " Harvey , what herbs should I grind for your  medicine?"

Don't worry I'll heal! " Harvey I know but there's no excuse for this , she's being  a bitch she didn't get her way!" I planted the rest of the aloe vera ,and got a bucket of water from the lake.

Shuu, and  Fang help me and , I got Harvey's wounds clean then I applied some aloe to it. After, a few minutes Russ came back " Did she  take it?"
Yes! I grinned.