Chapter 17 Hello! 18+🍆🍌♨️🌶️🍒🍑🍋

After, breakfast we all got ready to go, as we traveled through the grasslands , the three horse beastmen traveled with us. As , we crossed a valley entering a forest we traveled for hours on the other side was a beautiful city , we went through the gates but they stopped Ivan " A feral is with you? " The , guard asked with a disgusted look.

Yes, he is my mate! I stroke his hair ignoring the attitude ,we pass through a street with stalls but, the beasts here are more than phoenix, I see dragons, and some others I'm not sure what clan.

Getting, to a castle we went in and I , sat with my mates in the room Elder Yona ,gave orders to someone " There ,will be a banquet later everyone relax, or go to your dwelling!"

A , guard gestured for us to follow so we did " This ,will be where you stay while here!" Um , thank you!
We sat and rested ... Jessica! " Yes Harvey?" I , want to train harder! " Okay , well can't you train in the morning ,or evening hunts?"

Yes, and I will get stronger for us! I smiled " All ,my loves are strong in there ,own way I believe in you! He kissed me passionately while he strips lifting my skirt he thrusts with one finger then, two, and three as I moan I stroke his member.

Growling he untied my top as I nibble his ear he moans grinding against my wetness he thrusts deep as we moan into our kisses .

We , got into our rhythm as I buck my hips. We , picked up the pace and began to tighten ,as I felt his cock , and balls twinge as our moans of pleasure echo ,he raised my hips thrusting deeper , as we came together.

We took a nap later that evening Harvey, Shuu , Fang , and Russ went training while Winston, and Ivan took me to a river to bathe.

I wore my furs and tennis shoes to the banquet, I sat on some furs between Winston, and Ivan just as a male was about to speak, the rest of my mates show up poor Harvey , looks tired so I massaged his shoulders not caring about the female stares.

We, are gathered here for the banquet we had a very successful trip ,and brought back something special " A traveller!" Now tomorrow there will be a tournament but the males pick their female ! " Prove your a traveller !" Nora spat.

So, I stood how about this
" Theres a fire starting in my heart reaching a fever pitch, it's bringing me out the dark
Finally I can see you crystal clear
Go ahead and sell me out cause I'll lay your ship bare
See how I leave with every piece of you ,Don't underestimate the things that I will do
The scars of your love reminds me of us they keep me thinking that we almost had it all
The scars they leave me breathlessly I can't help feeling
We could've had it all...
Rolling in the deep "

The , crowd was silent I thought "Did, I mess with their minds or something!" If , you need more proof look at my shoes! I , took them off and set them on a rock.

We, can begin eating now enjoy!
The male had a grin as he passed going to sit with Elder Yona. Fang , gave me some meat and I started eating . I look at them " Eat with me!" No we can after! " Harvey!" Okay I'll feed you all then!

I , started eating then gave them each a piece I grinned playfully " Now it's my turn loves!" They smirk feeding me and I returned the action our display had hungry looks from the single males.
So , after the banquet we found the sandbox then went to wash our hands , at the river and went to sleep in our room.

The next day.... I wore my snake skin dress , I braided ,the sides to the middle and tied a small ponytail then put in some tiny pink red, blue, and white flowers along my braid.

Winston, made me some tiger fur slippers to wear I did a turn around " How do I look?" Like a goddess! Winston said " So beautiful my mate!" Then, I saw some flowers that smell like honeysuckle ,and put a few in.
Winston , lifted me as we went to the tournament, sitting on a fur at the side of the arena " Hello , female I am Argyle of the dragon clan!" I smiled.