Chapter 9 I wonder!

Yes ,what happened? Tiger King asked I hug him " Shuu, did they beat you so they could get me here?" The guards ,wanted me to tell them where you were! They , fought me, a hawk told them you were here!

" My love, your strong but don't get killed we ,will figure things out even if we have to leave!" "Harvey, we need medicine for his wounds! "

Then, then next thing we know a pissed of Ape Queen AKA "Qin" ran in angry... How ,do you know these things? " I , told them Beast God sent me! " Ape king, I will give you both advice King Jin, has been looking for her the past ten years! According ,to what I know she will go back ... but her bitter heart toward the snake, will cause the whole mer clan to die, so Queen Qin ,why not have some little apes with our king?"

" You , are so adored by your clan Jin could stay on land with you both some! On ,the subject of fertility issues, if all your mer mates, are too closely related ,that will cause the problem. Also mental , emotional health problems too !"

You lie! " See what I mean ? That's narcissistic behavior, that means you feel you are always right, and have no conscience, disregarding the feelings and opinions of others around you!"

She slapped me, her claw cut my face ...Now who's right? " You, wanna thrown down bitch I'm a trained fighter! The fuck , I have respect for you as a person but, that goes both ways! Where , I'm from a female ,can pack an ass whipping like a male try that one more time!"

She , screeched like a hyena and.... swung right, and left I duck and sweep the legs the fell on her ass "Ooh that hurt, I bet your ass is blue to match your hair!"

"Now, we're even I have a cut face, and you a blue ass!" KILL HER! " You might have a mature body, but you have the mental ,and emotional capacity of a five year old cub!

Because ,you have always, been given everything you want! You ,never learned how to function normally! You ,need medicine I can't make here, and a doctor called a psychiatrist ! If , I had access I would get you a load because ,you aren't with all your nuts up there!"

I hate you! She screamed " You think you do! Every ,parent in my world heard that from their cubs at least once not getting their way, but then later on in life they realize there mother, and father are trying to keep them safe!"

Ape king grabbed my neck "Now , Ape king you will be punished if you kill me! I cough as he squeezed.. You ,don't like it because I'm right that's , why you attacked me you knew this would happen didn't you?"

Yes , you horrible female! You hurt my Qin! " She , hurt me first didn't she!?!"

" I , never would have brought her name up if you had not attacked me!" Stop, this Ape King! Tiger King said. He , squeezed harder the Harvey ,started to jump him but.... the leopard, and wolf kings pull him back as I wheeze coughing.

Muir , have him take her to our room! Wolf King ordered.
Harvey , carried me while Shuu limps beside Harvey held me and sat with Shuu's who kissed my cheek.

We ,heard some yelling, growling, and fighting down the hall! Harvey licks, the bruises on my neck then some male guards came in " That female , needs help I can't give her and I don't know what to mix in the medicine!"

Don't, worry Jessica the kings will handle this! Harvey ,rubs my head which feels so relaxing but I must stay awake in case they break the door. I hear two other female voices outside the door... She, is under our protection you will not kill her!

"I am a Queen!" So, are we and she only attacked ,after she had been that is natural! " You ,will all regret this!" Harvey we need to find marijuana ,and start growing it ! That , Ape Queen needs a big smoke , and some dick! Those , guards look at me and blush ..I'm, serious guys maybe we needs to get her a snake ,ya know they have twin engines! Then, she gets fucked in two holes at the same time!
I ,wonder if he even got any yet? She's ,probably holding out on him it's sad ! The ,doors opened to three grinning kings.