Chapter 21

"Tell me one thing, are you really Aoba?"

That was the first question Nagisa asked the humanoid shuuki. While his voice might have sound like it's normal monotone pitch, if one looked in his eyes, they would see how desperate Nagisa was for the answer. Seeing this, the humanoid shuuki merely smiled as she looks at the boy.

"I remember when you would come over to our house to play with myself and Yuuki. It was honestly refreshing to see Yuuki have a friend his age. Thank you for putting with him and being his reliable friend, Nagi-chan."

"Aoba........heh. It really is you, only you can reminisce about the past with a smile while your pals here try to sneak an attack on me."

As Nagisa said this, he saw Naon a few feet away from him. Just as the boy lifts his right foot, he noticed that the shuuki's body phased through him. Instead of facing Naon, he immediately saw Koko grinning as Bear threw a punch at him. However, Koko couldn't believe what she saw. Just before the punch could land anywhere else, Nagisa had his right foot at Bear's fist as he used it's power to spin around as he landed a powerful kick at the shuuki's chin. This caused the bear like shuuki to crash into the ground as it had trouble standing back up.

Suddenly Nagisa found himself being ensnared in a cage made of hair as Aoba merely smirked. However, the young woman couldn't hide her shock when he Nagisa cut through the cage as he combined his hand-blade technique with the movements of Fist of Flowing Water, Crushing Rock. Nagisa swiftly got in front of Aoba as he thrusts his left fist forward.

Seeing this, Aoba prepared herself for the impact, only to be met with nothing. When she looked down, she saw Nagisa's leftt hand was at her stomach in the hand-blade position. Before she could react, Aoba coughed violently as she suddenly felt Nagisa punch her gut the moment she slightly relaxed as she was sent flying.

"Sorry Nagi-chan, but I'm taking you back with me too. Yuuki is waiting for us."

As she said this, Aoba landed on her feet as a crater formed underneath them from the impact. The young woman then opened her mouth as she released a massive beam from it. Seeing this, Nagisa quickly dashed behind a formation of rocks to use them as cover.

"So they captured Yuuki from the 7th Unit. Now they're trying to take me as well ....."

While he was thinking to himself, Nagisa quickly grabbed Koko and Naon's wrist as they tried to launch a surprise attack after he dodged Aoba's laser. Suddenly the two of them were violently slammed onto the ground as they saw Nagisa looking down on them. As Aoba rushed over to them, she saw Nagisa walking towards her with both his hands up.

"If they captured Yuuki, then they definitely have a hideout. Instead of wasting time fighting them, I should just have them take me to their hideout and regroup with Yuuki. Since she is definitely Aoba, she wouldn't let any harm happen to us unless it was out of her control."

"Nagi-chan, are you going to keep resisting?"

"No, if I kept going, things would've gotten heated and I might accidentally kill one of you. Let's stop playing games, Aoba. Take me to where Yuuki is."

~A few minutes later~
"What was I doing........that's right.....I got captured. But I kinda feel good."

As he was slowly opening his eyes, Yuuki couldn't help but yell in shock. Right now, Koko was on top of him and licking his body while he was naked. While he tried to move, Naon advised him to stay still since his wounds haven't healed yet. Before Yuuki could say anything, Aoba and Nagisa were seen walking inside of the room.

"Ok, we don't have any pursuers. Is Yuuki okay, is he awake?"

"Hey Yuuki, you aren't dead yet are y-"