Chapter 56

Medusa couldn't believe what she witnessed. The boy she denounced as nothing special was actually capable of killing that monster. Not only that, he also had the potential to use Ultra Instinct. Just as Medusa slightly moved her foot to leave the area, her eyes widen in horror as Nagisa was suddenly in front of her as his sword was just an inch away from her head.

"VECTOR PLATE ×12!!!!!"

Suddenly Nagisa was launched back to where Kuusetsu was by twelve Vector Plates as Medusa was breathing heavily. As she placed her right hand on the right side of her head, she felt a little bit of blood from just a few inches above her eyebrow. This was the first time Medusa truly feared for her life as Mahoraga merely killed a doll she was using at the time. But now, this fight she witnessed confirmed one thing. Tomioka Nagisa was a growing threat who hasn't reached his peak.

"Guess I'll try to take Kuusetsu with me before that creature reaches her location."

As Medusa said this, she began to fly in the air as she heading back to Kuusetsu far faster than Nagisa. She knew she had to reach the God of Thunder as fast as she could. Nagisa hasn't left his Ultra Instinct state yet, so if he appeared before Kuusetsu, this would be a major loss.

~During the fight between Daniel and Nagisa~
Moments after Nagisa was swiftly taken away from the battlefield, Kyouka and Yuuki both lunged towards Kuusetsu. As Kyouka swung her blade and Yuuki threw a punch at her, Kuusetsu easily caught both of their attacks and threw her attackers away from her. While Yuuki landed harshly on the ground, Kyouka landed on her feet as she was launching her next attack.

 While Yuuki landed harshly on the ground, Kyouka landed on her feet as she was launching her next attack

As quickly as Yuuki got back up, Kuusetsu punched the boy in his gut as he was now on the ground and writhing in pain

As quickly as Yuuki got back up, Kuusetsu punched the boy in his gut as he was now on the ground and writhing in pain. Just as Kuusetsu looked at Yuuki, she sat on the boy's stomach as she licked her lips.

"You think you can fight a god with just that? Just so you know, the fully powered forms of the other gods of thunder are stronger than mine. Now then, Wakura Yuuki, since Tomioka Nagisa isn't here I guess i'll finish what I started with you instead in our current forms. You will sleep with me."

Just as Shikoku said that, she was suddenly kicked away from Yuuki as she crashed into the ground. As Yuuki and Kyouka looked at the person who arrived to attack Kuusetsu, they saw Tenka standing with her as the mysterious figure took off her cloak as she looked at the god of thunder.