Chapter 79

~A few days later~
As they were standing outside, the Fifth Unit were now standing before Nagisa. As the boy was standing right in front of them, they noticed how his entire presence changed. Right now, an air of seriousness was present. Before they knew it, Nagisa was already in front of Saki as he punched the girl in the gut.

Suddenly, Nagisa found himself trapped within a tornado as Yakumo used her ability. Meanwhile, as she managed to land on her feet, Saki suddenly turned her right arm into a sub machine gun as she fired several rounds at Nagisa. However, both Yakumo and Saki's eyes widen in shock with what they saw.

Nagisa began to manipulate the air of the tornado he was trapped in with his hands as he released razor-sharp whirlwind pressures to break out of his cage and slice the bullets that were heading towards him

Nagisa began to manipulate the air of the tornado he was trapped in with his hands as he released razor-sharp whirlwind pressures to break out of his cage and slice the bullets that were heading towards him. Before she realized it, Saki suddenly saw Nagisa front of her as he slammed his right fist into her stomach as the girl coughed violently.

Suddenly the boy turned around as he was swiftly blocking Yakumo's fists. However, the chief smiled as her right fist was caught by Nagisa. Suddenly Yakumo did the same hand gesture that Nagisa did earlier, however, she managed to send Nagisa flying backwards as her use of Bomb's martial arts had far more power to it.

"Perfect. Fist of Whirling Wind Slashing Steel already involved the manipulation of the air. The reason she has more power when using it is due to the fact she can generate the wind needed and alter the power of it as much as she wishes. As for Saki......"

As Nagisa lands on his feet, he noticed how Yakumo used her wind to send Saki flying towards him at high speed. The moment she got close, she turned both of her arms into guns and fired them at the boy. Just as Nagisa used Fist of Whirling Wind Slashing Steel to cut some of the bullets, he noticed how the girl swiftly shifted her arms from guns back to her hands as she quickly landed a punch to Nagisa's liver, only for the boy to land a kick to her chin at the same moment.

"......her speed of transforming her body into weapons and back to normal has increased. By helping her with her combat ability without weapons, she can mix up her attacks at any given moment. Good, they made great progress."

"That's enough for now. Everyone take five."

As soon as Nagisa said this, both Yakumo and Saki fell to their knees. Truth be told, it took all they had just for them to apply the advice that Nagisa gave to them. While everyone was resting, Kaiko walked over to the group with bottles of water.

"Here you go everyone, don't overdo it."

"Thanks, Kaiko-chan

"...."

"Thanks, Kaiko-san."

"It was no problem. Also, i'm sorry I couldn't be of much help, Tomioka-san."

A sad smile formed on Nagisa's face. During their first day of training, Kaiko used her ability to heal everyone from their injuries. However, when it was used on Nagisa, his blood was still pitch black. Not only that, his mental state was still the same. It seemed like Kaiko wasn't able to help heal him mentally.