Chapter 78

~One week after Nagisa's rampage~
Outside of the Sixth Unit base, the sound of gunshots could be heard as Yachiho and Sahara were following the training plan that Nagisa had for them. Right now, Sahara used Point-Blank Crazy Sheep to suddenly increase her speed as she was in front of Yachiho. The moment this happened, Yachiho smiled as she suddenly struck a pose.

"Golden Hour:Q.T.E."

Just as she struck the pose, time was frozen in place as Sahara was stuck in her position

Just as she struck the pose, time was frozen in place as Sahara was stuck in her position. With only five seconds, Yachiho suddenly lunged forward. As time resumed, Sahara suddenly fell to the ground as she felt all the damage she took all at once. As Yachiho walked over to Sahara, she helped the girl stand back up.

"Wow....that technique Nagi-chan taught you really is something."

"Yeah. At first we focused on building up my physical strength. Afterwards, he taught me this form of fighting called CQC. He says with enough practice, I can even use my gun in conjunction with this fighting style."

He surpassed them, there was no point in denying that. Yachiho and Sahara both knew Nagisa had already surpassed them. However, that wasn't any excuse for them to stop trying to close the gap. Whenever there was time, Nagisa would help them train and improve. Though, while they were walking inside of the base, the two young women didn't see Nagisa in sight as Tenka was sitting at the table with a  worried expression on her face.

"Sorry, I just sent Nagisa to the place he needed to go to."

"Eh, where did Tomioka go, Chief?"

"Well, right now he's with the Fifth Unit. Apparently the Head Commander ordered Nagisa to train the chiefs of each unit to a degree."

"Nagisa......are you sure you aren't pushing yourself too hard?"

~Meanwhile~
"Welcome to the Fifth Unit Base!!!!!"

~Meanwhile~"Welcome to the Fifth Unit Base!!!!!"

"What the hell?"

That was the only response Nagisa could give. Despite the fact he effectively knocked her out in a flash during his rampage, she greeted him as if nothing happened. When the boy looked over at the other members, both just simply nodded their heads as if telling him to play along.