Chapter 67

~First Unit Base~
"Amazing."

That was the only word that could escape Riu's lips with what she witnessed. Right now, Konomi and Kyouka were sparring with Nagisa. The two chiefs agreed to not use their peach abilities during this match as they fought Nagisa. However, Riu didn't expect the match to be so one-sided.

Just as Konomi tried to strike at Nagisa's chest, the boy grabbed her by the wrist and slammed her to the ground. Shortly afterwards, Kyouka was seen in the air as she tried to perform a spinning back kick. However, the seventh unit chief was shocked to see Nagisa quickly turn around and catch the kick with minimum effort. Not only that, Nagisa also caught a punch from Konomi as the girl tried to sneak an attack at him. Before they knew it, Kyouka and Konomi were already thrown into the air and onto the floor respectively.

 Before they knew it, Kyouka and Konomi were already thrown into the air and onto the floor respectively

"Enough!"

As Riu said this, both Kyouka and Konomi's bodies crashed onto the floor. Truth be told, Riu didn't expect Nagisa to be this strong at such a young age. The fact he hasn't reached his full potential made it all the more amazing yet horrifying.

"That's enough for now. A gate appeared 3km north."

"Yuuki and I will check it out. There's a technique i'd like to try in actual combat."

"I'll join them after catching my breath."

Riu smirked at the two chiefs as Kyouka and Yuuki ran off. While Konomi was catching her breath, she saw Nagisa handing her a bottle of water and a towel. She smiled as she happily accepted them and began to drink her water.

"That was amazing, Tomioka-senpai. You got even stronger than the last time we sparred. Honestly, I was shocked to hear about everything you did in Yokohama."

"Easy there, what I did wasn't a big deal. I had a role to play and I carried it out, simple as that."

"Don't downplay yourself, Tomioka-senpai! You were the one who gave Chief Kamiunten the idea to use her clones like that while you fought. It was your idea that saved so many lives!!"

When Nagisa looked at Konomi, he was almost sure he saw stars in her eyes. With a sigh escaping his lips, the boy merely pats the girl on the head with a tired smile on his face. Konomi simply chuckled as she saw that she won this argument.

"Ready to go meet up with Yuuki and Kyouka?"

"Yeah, let's go."

~A few minutes later~
The moment that Nagisa and Konomi made it to the sight where the gate was suppose to be, they noticed how the gate had already vanished. Not only that, the shuuki were already taken care of. As they looked around, Konomi quickly stood high up on a boulder.

"Where is Anedeshi (female older pupil of the same master)?"

The moment she looked down, Konomi found Kyouka and Yuuki behind some rocks. However, her face soon turned bright red with what she saw. Kyouka was in nothing but her underwear with her chest exposed as she was kissing Yuuki due to the reward.