Chapter 28

"Nagi!!!"

Nagisa turned his head towards the direction he heard someone calling him. When he did, he saw Yuuki and Kyouka gathering up their injured comrades. Seeing this, Nagisa walked over as he picked up Sahara and Yachiho. As he placed them down next to Himari and Shushu, Nagisa saw Tenka teleport them and herself away which left Nagisa with Kyouka, Yuuki, and Aoba.

 As he placed them down next to Himari and Shushu, Nagisa saw Tenka teleport them and herself away which left Nagisa with Kyouka, Yuuki, and Aoba

"Tenka-san! Why did you return?"

"This is a familial matter, so of course I would Yuuki. Don't worry about the others, reinforcements are at the caves entrance. But from the outside, they can't communicate or "see" inside. So we have to talk face to fac-"

Just as Tenka was about to fall over, Nagisa had wrapped the girl's right arm around his neck as he helped her up while Kyouka did the same on the left side. Soon everyone turned their gaze to Aoba, a single question lingering on their mind. Since they were short on time, Nagisa spoke up.

"So, do you still plan on causing a revolt, Aoba?"

"Not anymore, Nagi. You killed all the shuuki we gathered before you got to this part of the cave again. Not only that, both Naon and Koko got kidnapped. I have to save them."

"Nee-chan, lets have the Anti-Demon Corps protect you."

"Listen, sister-in-law

"Listen, sister-in-law. When we fought, I couldn't attack you. The commander would, that's just the type of person she is. If you choose to take our protection, we'll protect you. But when you look at the current situation, staying hidden seems like a much safer option. Fortunately for us, nothing we say here can be heard outside."