Chapter 57

~??????~
"So you made it back to South Korea?"

"Yeah, but that bastard Gun said he forgot something and left me on the plane alone!!! Since he's not here, my work practically doubled!!!!"

As he was sitting inside of his dojo, Bang was on the phone with Goo. After checking to see if the weapon genius made it back safely, Bang was prepared to hang up the phone. However, Goo had something on his mind he needed to discuss.

"Fist of Exploding Heart, Liberation. During one of the days we trained, Nagisa used that move against me. That was your original fighting style that you wanted to bury along with your past self. Why did you teach it to Nagisa?"

"I didn't teach him."

".......are you serious?"

"After he told me about how he experienced using the Demon Slayer Mark, which he inherited from his mother's genes, we tried to help him awaken it again. However, one day, he noticed how fast his heart was beating and timed the impact of his attacks with his heart. Soon he shifted his training from using the mark again to turning the discovery he made into a weapon in his arsenal of hand-to-hand combat techniques."

"In your attempts to bury your past and help him awaken the mark, Nagisa accidentally invented a new form of martial arts for himself from his perspective. With his ability to copy, plus that other form he has on top of his training with you, that would mean....."

"I don't know if it'll happen in his normal state, but if it were Ultra Instinct, then i'm sure of it. He'll copy my power back when I was in my prime. With his potential, if given the opportunity to use it with his life on the line, i'm sure he might even surpass me in my prime."

~In Yokohama~
"It's really you, Tomioka Nagisa!"

Kuusetsu screamed in joy as she flew towards Nagisa with her claws out. After he escaped her, she promised herself that she would make sure to keep the boy to herself and mate with him as intended. However, while she was mid flight, she noticed Nagisa was already in front of her as his attack was already set in motion.