Chapter 37

~Flashback~
Several months passed after Shikoku began to help Medusa with her project. She would bring some shuuki with her and Medusa would kill them. Then she would have the human debris harvest the organs while the brides would mate with the more powerful shuuki that were captured.

"AAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Medusa soon heard a loud scream coming from the observation room. As she walked over, she saw that Shikoku was taking away a shuuki and Tsutako was seen covered in claw marks and shaking in fear. Medusa smirked at this situation. Out of all the brides that were here, Tsutako was able to endure all the experiments.

"Yes, i'm sure that she will be the perfect bride for the special shuuki Shikoku is suppose to bring today."

As Medusa said this, she began to walk inside of the room. When she did, she merely feigned a smile as she sat down next to Tsutako. While she did this, she began to pat the girl's head as if trying to calm her down.

"It looks like today's specimen was a bit too aggressive. I guess the stimulus we gave it was too strong. Are you ok-"

"Nagisa......"

"Hmmm?"

"Is Nagisa okay, is my brother? He has black hair and blue eyes like myself."

".....Nagisa is perfectly fine. Thanks to your efforts, we've made great strides. Today is also a special day. We've finally found you a husband."

Tsutako's eyes widen with great horror. A husband, the term used to describe a shuuki so powerful that it would take the commander of the Anti-Demon Corps to personally combat in order to defeat it. Tsutako's face almost turned pale as her body began to shake like a leaf. Seeing this, Medusa hugged the girl close.

"Listen to me, my work is almost done. All you have to do is ensure this wedding goes well. After that, you and Nagisa can both leave this place. So please bare with this for just a little while longer. That's the job of a sister, right?"

".....yes."

"Good, now get ready. You're going to have a special night."

~Meanwhile~As she was sending away the shuuki used for the experiment, Shikoku was now seen inside of a cave

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

~Meanwhile~
As she was sending away the shuuki used for the experiment, Shikoku was now seen inside of a cave. The moment she entered, she looked at the shuuki in front of her. It's towering figure hovering over her as she had a smirk on her face.

 It's towering figure hovering over her as she had a smirk on her face

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.