Chapter 29

~The Next Day~
Nagisa was seen roaming around the city since he wanted to stock up on supplies while the sixth unit was recovering. Not only that, he also got a message from Bang earlier today. He mentioned that an important guest was visiting and that he wanted him to attend.

"Must be a pretty big deal if the old man wants me to show up. I wonder who that guest is."

As Nagisa thought this to himself, he finally made it to the dojo. The moment he reached his hand to the door, Nagisa suddenly felt a shiver down his spine. It was hard to describe this feeling. For some reason, he felt more terrified of opening this door and seeing what's behind it than he was of facing one of the Eight God's of Thunder.

"Geez, brat. You already ruined my grand entrance by taking so long! Just get your ass in here already!!!!!"

Suddenly the door to the dojo opened up as Nagisa was met with an unfamiliar face. He was met with a lean-built man with glasses and dyed blonde hair. To be quite honest, he was dressed fashionably, but Nagisa was more distracted by the fact the man was holding a guandao in his left hand.

"Hey there, the name is Kim Joon Goo."

"I don't know why but

"I don't know why but............I really want to punch him."

"So you came here because the old man summoned you? What a coincidence, so did I. Though in my case, the old bloke had to pay me to be in this dump."

As he said this, Goo began to walk out the back entrance of the dojo. Seeing this, Nagisa sighed as he simply followed the man in case he tried something funny. When they were both outside, he saw the man fanning himself as if it was too hot.

"Dammit! Is it always hot here in Japan?! I can't make a video like this. I was gonna title it  The Adventures of Kim Joon Goo:The Sword Fighter."

"Ratings would suck just from that title alone."

"Huh?! What was that?! It will definitely sell for eight million yen!!!!!"

A sigh was escaping from Nagisa's lips. He only just met this guy and he was already getting exhausted. Just as Nagisa was about to speak up, he suddenly saw Goo stopping as his smile slowly turned into a confused expression.

"Hey, kid. Are you Bang's successor?"

"Successor? He taught me everything I know, but he told me to do whatever I wanted. He never asked me to take over this dojo for him."

"Good answer. You can forget about ever doing that if that was some cringe hidden desire of yours."

Nagisa's eyes widen in horror as Goo's guandao was nearly inches away from his head. The boy had barely managed to catch it. However, he was further shocked at how Goo had already let go of his weapon and kicked the boy in his gut. As Nagisa was sent flying, Goo had already grabbed hold of his weapon again as he jumped into the air and tried to impale the boy. Blood stained the ground as Nagisa was seen holding the blade of Goo's guandao, the weapon extremely close to his left eye.