Chapter 49

~???~
"You sure you don't want to at least tell him goodbye, Goo?"

As they were sitting inside of the airport and waiting for their plane, Gun and Goo simply sat down as they looked at their phones. While Gun was messaging his employer that Goo was returning to Korea, Goo was seen texting someone else.

"Hell no, i'm not one for cringe and sappy farewells. Especially for a little brat like that. Plus, I know what you really want to ask me Gun. The answer is I don't know."

"Heh. A guy with a copy ability trained by me and a guy with a copy ability who was trained by both you and Bang. I guess I can see why you don't have an answer. With so many factors in play, there is only one answer we can say."

"Yeah, we won't know unless they actually fi-- OUCH!!!!"

Goo shrieked in pain as it felt like something bit his right ankle. However, as he looked around on the ground, he saw nothing. Before Goo could question what happened, he saw Gun getting up and ready to board the plane. As the weapon genius followed him, the man had one thought.

"You were trained by me, so don't go around and lose to some nobody, Tomioka Nagisa."

As the weapon genius began to leave, just around the corner something was seen slithering into the shadows. It's body was that of a snake, but if one would look closely at it, it had a yellow arrow mark on the top part of its body.

~The Next Day~

"By the way, where are they?"

"Don't worry, Yuuki-kun, they're right there."

When Yuuki turned around, he saw Sahara in a red two piece swimsuit as Nagisa was standing right beside her. He wore black swim trunks with an open gray jacket as he wore his hair in a high ponytail as opposed to his usual low ponytail. Sahara loved it since she was the one who did it and thought it was cute.

"The tube is ready!!!!"

"Let's go swimming, Nei!"

As Sahara and Nei went into the water, the chiefs and Shushu soon joined after them. Just as Yuuki was about to go join them in the water, he saw Nagisa was standing still. Concerned by this, Yuuki decided to stay back for a few minutes to check on his best friend.

"What's wrong, Nagi, do you not feel like swimming?"

"It's not that, it's just that if I go in the water, I need to take off my jacket. I don't want to ruin the mood."

Before Yuuki could ask why, both himself and Nagisa felt a breeze hit them. As Nagisa's jacket blew upwards a bit, Yuuki saw them. Slash marks, bullet wounds, all sorts of scars that were upon Nagisa's body. Suddenly Yuuki placed both of his hands on Nagisa's shoulders.

"Nagi, what happened to you?! Are you okay?!"

"Calm down, this was just from my training is all."

"But still, isn't this a bit extr-"