Chapter 38

~Flashback~
"........."

Silence. Tsutako was in complete silence. Right now, she was having a wedding dress prepared for her as tonight was her big night. After tonight, her and Nagisa can finally leave this place behind them. However, she wasn't prepared for the wedding mentally.

She began to hyperventilate as she recalled everything that happened. The shuuki that treated her as nothing but an object and leaving scars upon her body. The woman who trapped her and forced her brother to do dangerous labor. She hated this, Tsutako hated every moment of this.

Soon the girl saw Shikoku standing before her. As the creature looked at Tsutako, she merely revealed a ring as she put it on Tsutako's left ring finger. While this happened, Tsutako saw a white dress emerging from the shadows.

"It's time, Tsutako. Put this experience to an end."

~Meanwhile~
Bang and Tom were both seen running with great speed towards the facility. On the way, they were met with various shuuki. Seeing this, Tom merely laughed as he smashed their heads into the ground. However, the moment they got close to the facility, they saw an entire army of shuuki charging towards them.

"You go on ahead, Bang."

As Tom said this, he began to take off his shirt, shoes, and even his pants. Leaving him in only his boxers. He didn't want such expensive clothes to be torn apart or covered in guts during a fight. Seeing this, Bang merely ran towards the facility as Tom looked at all of the shuuki running towards him.

"How long has it been? Since I, Tom Lee, had to go back as the Ultimate King."

Just as Tom said this he held out his index finger as it touched the chin of a shuuki. After applying a little pressure, the shuuki roared in pain as Tom had dislocated its jaw. Shortly afterwards, it's head was suddenly punched off of its body as it was nothing more than paste.

"I should've charged them triple the amount before I accepted this job."

~Meanwhile~
As Medusa reached the room that was holding Tsutako, she opened the door and found the young woman in a wedding dress and had ring on her left ring finger. Seeing this, Medusa smiled as she took the girl by the hand and led her to where the "ceremony" will begin.

"Today is finally the day, Tsutako. After this, you and Nagisa will no longer stay in here."

Tsutako wanted to run away. She wanted to grab Nagisa and just run away from this place. But she knew it would be futile. No one was going to rescue them, it's been nine months since Nagisa and her were trapped here. If no one would come to save them, she wanted to at least keep Nagisa safe. As she shook her head, Tsutako noticed how Medusa stopped walking and opened the door for her.

"Here, once you enter through, there is no going back. The wedding will begin."

".........i'm ready."

As Tsutako walked through the door, she heard the sound of it being closed and locked. Standing right before Tsutako was Mahoraga as it let out a mighty roar. Tsutako couldn't help but be scared, but she must remember why she is doing this.

"Nagisa.....please be safe.

~With Nagisa~
"First, we fill the room with a gas made from a concentrated compound of the organs of shuuki to work up Mahoraga. Then, we inject it with a drug to limit its vision so it only has sights on the bride."

As Medusa said this, she looked to her side and saw Nagisa. Not only that, she senses Shikoku was watching them nearby. It was about time for Medusa to finish her end of the deal. Soon Medusa smirked as she looked towards Nagisa.