Chapter 1

Arriving in Mystic Falls was kind of nostalgic even for me. I pull up to the Mystic Grill needing to get some food in my system before I find my brother. Walking in I noticed both of the Salvatore brothers and walked up to them.

"Hello boys, fancy seeing you here." I smirked at them.

"Athena? What the hell are you doing back here?" Damon asked, coming up to me like he was about to hurt me, but hugged me tightly instead.

Stefan was next to walk up to me and hug me, "Seriously Thena, what are you doing here? Klaus is here, I don't know what he will do to you when he sees you." Stefan said worriedly.

I met the Salvatore brothers in 1987 while we were all at a concert. We all bonded quickly, especially Damon and I. We became fast friends and I told them who I really was and what I was, and while I expected them to judge me they didn't.

"He called me here Stefan, he wants to see me. He found the Doppelganger guys." I told them.

"About that Thena..." Stefan started trailing off. I started putting two and two together.

"No Stefan, please tell me that you didn't." I said.

"She's my girlfriend Athena." He said looking down.

I shook my head, "Stefan it is going to happen whether you like it or not. Nik will not stop until the curse is broken." I walked to the bar.

"Hey Blue eyes! I need a shot of the strongest stuff you got!" I told the cute guy behind the bar.

He brought me my shot, "Here you go. Can I get you anything else?" He asked me.

I smiled politely, "A bacon cheese burger with a side of fries and a Dr.Pepper." I placed my order.

"I'll bring it to you as soon as it's done ma'am." He said before walking to the back.

"Athena.." Damon started to say.

"No Damon, I don't need to hear anymore. Don't tell me your plans, don't tell me where she is, and especially don't tell me that you both love her because I can't hurt you both right now. Klaus will get it out of me like he always does and I will not listen to it. I will need you to get me in touch with your witch you have because I need to speak with her urgently." I told them seriously.

"Okay, I'll be the one to get her to meet me somewhere to talk." Stefan said.

"I also want to meet the doppelganger soon. I will need to speak with Nik before that though." I told them

"Alright let us know when you want these things done and we will arrange them," Stefan said, "Same ole Athena, bossing us around." He laughed.

"Someone has to do it." I smiled.

"Here you go ma'am." Blue eyes said sitting my food and drink down in front of me.

"Thank you, but please call me Athena. And you are?" I asked him.

"Matt Donovan." He said.

"Nice to meet you." I smiled.

"So, Athena, what are we gonna do about your stupid brother?" Damon asked.

"Damon?"

"Yeah?"

"Shut the hell up."