Chapter 3

After getting everyone to safety and getting to the spot the sacrifice was going to happen at, I was exhausted.

"Hello darling sister, are we ready to get this party started?" Klaus comes walking up with his usual upbeat attitude.

I sighed, "Actually dear brother quite the opposite. I had to go around saving Elena Gilbert's friends and family today. I am not in any sort of partying mood. Why on earth would you do that to the poor girl? Her best friend and, well I'm actually not quite sure who the werewolf is to her, but that's beside the point. Why was the aunt there?"

"I didn't know if I needed a backup or not. If she was awake then you better call the Salvatores because that means she is in transition." He stated calmly.

I rushed to get my phone out of my pocket to call Stefan seeing as that was who I left Jenna with. I told him to explain everything to her and try to get her to complete the transition.

I had no words for him so we sat in silence until we heard Greta talking to Elena, and we started making our way to them.

"Is it time?" I asked, getting kind of excited and ready to get that part of me back. I can live without it, unlike Klaus. I already have two sides within me so I don't feel like I've lost a piece of myself.

"Yes," She said plainly, "Do you two know what to do?" She asked us.

"Of course we do." Nik said.

I walked over to her and dropped the moonstone into the bowl she had and watched as it sparked a fire.

I watched as he walked over to the wolf and plunged his hand into her chest before pulling out her heart. He looked at me, "Your turn sister."

I walked over the vampire and whispered that I was sorry before stabbing a steak into his chest. I walked over to Nik waiting for him to say what was happening next.

"Your turn, love." He told her with a smirk.

She walked over to us and told us to go to hell before we both bit into her and drained her of her blood. 

We turned and unlike Nik, I turned back in a matter of hours. He must have wanted to stay that way a while longer, but I couldn't handle being a wolf for very long. I walked into the Grill the next day and seen the scooby gang.

"Elena, thank god you're alive. How is Jenna?" I asked her, I know I killed her but at least I didn't want her to stay dead.

"She's good, handling it a lot better than I thought she would." She smiled.

"Does she need a ring or some kind of Jewelry? I can do that for you." I offered.

"You can?" She asked with a confused look on her face.

I chuckled, "Did they seriously not tell you anything about me?" I asked.

She shook her head laughing a little bit, "No they didn't."

"I am the original tribrid, werewolf, vampire, and what most haven't even heard of before a heretic. I was a siphon and apparently a wolf when I was human. I didn't know about the wolf part until after I killed someone the first time. I knew that when I would touch my mom that I would be able to do magic, but it hurt her when I would so I didn't do it unless I needed to. Growing up though was hard on Nik and I because our dad didn't like us."

"Elijah told me about that a little bit, that he wasn't the nicest to you both." She said.

"It's okay, I got my revenge on him, it just took a thousand years to do so." I said with a small smile on my face.

We talked for a while before we parted ways. I made it to my apartment and noticed the door slightly open. When I walked in I was greeted by someone I haven't seen in a while.

"What the hell are you doing here?"