Chapter 14

Walking store to store was not how the boys were wanting to spend their day. Watching guys stare at my ass was also not how they wanted to spend the day, but they don't get what they want when Davina and I are involved.

"Are we almost done here?" Tyler groaned out.

"Why are you so eager to leave?" I asked him.

He leaned in close to me, "I am ready to fuck that stupid grin off your face everytime you see a guy check you out. I understand that you love attention, but for the love of god all I want to do is leave bruises and marks all over you letting everyone know who you belong to." He growled into my ear making me go as red as a fucking tomato.

"Let's go check out." I told everyone, walking to the front of the store.

We finally got everything we needed with Tyler gowling everytime a male looked my way sending them a glare. At one point Jeremy grabbed me and pulled me into a heated kiss, and before I even had time to think about what was happening Tyler did the same thing. I am not complaining by any means, but I did call Stefan to come to the mall to be with Davina while we went home. As my best friend he understood immediately and came as soon as he could.

"Hey Davina, Stefan is here with a bigger vehicle and will help you look for more things while we go back to the house." I told her before pulling her into a hug. She hugged me back before hugging the other two as well and we were off.

The ride home was intense, Ty had his hand on my thigh leaving bruises from squeezing so hard, and Jeremy leaned over the console kissing my neck and playing with my hair. Before I knew it we pulled into the driveway and Tyler was at my side of the car pulling me out. He threw me over his shoulder and grabbed Jeremy before vamping us to the bedroom.

He threw me onto the bed, and before I could blink my clothes were ripped off my body and his head was between my legs. Jeremy was kissing his way up my body to my lips, leaving a fire trail everywhere his lips touched before they attached to my lips in a heated make-out session with me making very loud noises into his mouth.

I was so focused on Jeremy that I didn't notice that Tyler had stopped and was now standing up until he cleared his throat. We pulled away with a string of spit between us. "Yes sir?" I whimpered out.

He shook his head letting out a dark chuckle and motioned Jeremy to move away from me. Tyler hooked his hands under my thighs and yanked me to the end of the bed. He picked me up and sped me to the wall leaving Jeremy to lay on the bed. "When I give you attention, your focus needs to be on me. Am I understood?" Tyler growled out with a death grip on my thighs and my arms around his neck. I nodded letting him know I heard him. "Am. I. Understood?" He growled into my ear, tightening his grip on my thighs.

"Yes sir." I whimpered out. He latched onto my neck, sucking, leaving deep marks on me. Hearing my moans piqued Jeremy's interest as he got off the bed coming to the other side also sucking and leaving deep marks. At the moment I am really glad that Tyler has me not only against the wall, but also in his arms because I was like putty.

After a few minutes of them attacking my neck I got thrown onto the bed and Jeremy was between my legs with Tyler by my head. The whole time Jeremy was working his magic, Tyler was rubbing his hands down my body. I looked up at Tyler wanting a kiss, but all he did was turn my head back towards Jeremy and lean down to my ear to say, "Better pay attention to him like a good girl." I rolled my eyes at him and immediately his hand was on my throat and he was giving me this evil eye look. "Are we gonna have to punish you?" He asked me.

I shook my head, "No sir, I'm sorry." I said with a slight moan mixed with a whimper before he squeezed once more then let go, and I turned my head back to Jeremy. After Jeremy pulled his head away I was immediately flipped over and a hand came down on my ass and I let out a squeal of surprise not expecting it.

"That was for rolling your eyes at him, it better not happen again with me around. Am I understood Doll?" Jeremy said with a rough tone.

"Yes sir," I said back, "I'm sorry Ty, it won't happen again." I told him.

"Yes it will, we all know it will." He pulled me up to where I was face to face with him and he put his hands on my cheeks, "Just know that when it happens again there will be more than a smack on the ass." He kissed me deeply and before I knew it he had me sitting on his lap and he was inside me. The next hour or so was spent with me going between both boys like that. We went through every position we could think of.

By the time I was coming down from my fifteenth high, Jeremy and I were both spent. We all three took a shower and then laid in bed exhausted. I was in the middle and they both turned into me leaving kisses on the sides of my face telling me how well I did and that they were proud of me.

"Hey, Jer, would you ever want to turn into a vampire?" I asked him curiously.

"I haven't really given it much thought. I know that there are a lot of things that could take me away from you both and I don't want that to happen. I want to spend as much time as I can with you both so if that's what it takes to do that then I would definitely consider it in the near future." He started. "I know it may not seem like it, but everyone has been very anti me turning. I didn't think it would be a good idea, until I met you and heard all the stories about the things you went through and witnessed and I kept thinking to myself "that's something I would like to have done" I know that there are things like enemies and the blood lust, but I wouldn't mind being a vampire for you two." He finished.

"When exactly is the near future for you? We have a war brewing and if you don't want to turn now, then we need to start thinking about you going back to Mystic Falls to be safe until it's over." Tyler said with a sad voice.

I looked at him with a shocked look. I don't want Jeremy to get hurt, but sending him all the way back there would hurt so much. Even if it is a good idea. "I hate to say it, it hurts me actually, but maybe Ty is right. Until you decide for sure then maybe you go back." I started tearing up really not wanting him to go, but also not wanting him to turn unless he's one hundred percent sure he's ready.

"Then turn me right now." He told us, sitting up. We both looked at him shocked, not expecting him to say that. "Neither of you want me hurt, and neither of you want me to leave. The only way we can keep that from happening is if I turn right?" Jer asked, to which we both nodded, not able to form words. "Turn me, Athena, we both know that this is the best option."

I looked at Tyler not knowing what the hell to do. On one hand he was right, but on the other I don't want to force him to make this decision right now. "If he wants this then let him make that decision. Every time he had a decision to make no one let him make it, Elena always had someone either make it for him or she had Damon compel him to do it her way." He told me. I didn't know that.

I looked back at him one last time and he nodded letting me know this is what he wants. I bit into my wrist and held it out to him. He places his mouth on it, "Get a few good drinks of it so we know it will work." I told him, and that's exactly what he did. When he pulled away Tyler was standing behind him and as soon as he sat up fully Tyler snapped his neck, killing him. We laid him down and kissed his head before we got all three of us dressed waiting for him to wake up.