Chapter 5

We had finally stopped in a town in Tennessee. We have spent all summer traveling and looking for wolves. I was getting ready to stop when we heard about a guy named Ray Sutton. The person that told us about him said he stayed here, and being who we are we are going to check the place out.

Stefan and I walked up to the door hand in hand, "Hi, our car broke down and we were wondering if we could borrow a phone. Both of ours are dead." I said kind of shyly. I could see the way she was looking at us like she didn't believe a word we were saying.

"Sure, let me go grab it." As she turned to walk away, Stefan sped in front of her and compelled her to let us in. We walked in and started asking the girls questions about Ray and they said that he was at a bar named Southern Comfort. As I started to walk off I heard the girls' screams meaning that Stefan was killing them. As he has been with us he has learned to control his hunger a bit more, but sometimes he still goes a little rippery.

When I got to the car I told them where he was and we waited for Stefan before we headed off. I was told that Kat and I were going to be the ones to distract Ray that way the others could compel everyone in the bar to not pay attention.

Kat and I walked up to the bar and ordered two bourbons neat. "So, Ray, how are you doing this fine evening?" I flashed him an evil grin before shooting the bourbon straight.

"Who might you be, toots?" He asked, then grabbed my thigh flashing me a grin.

This bitch.

I slammed his head on the bar before shoving him to my brother, who held him for me. "Now, listen here, I don't take it lightly to being touched without my permission. Tell me where the fucking pack stays or so help me god I will kill you then take my time killing them" I told him with a spitful tone.

"Smoky Mountains." He says breathless, almost scared to death.

Klaus bit his wrist then snapped his neck. "Nik, when he wakes up, feed him the blood bag in the cooler in the back of Damon's car."

I walk to the car and wait for everyone else. I have had my fair share of stupid boys trying to have their way with me, and every time I have kicked their asses.

We make it to the mountains and I ask Stefan to carry Ray for me. Nik, Stefan, and I hiked up the mountains. Kat, Damon, and Eli went to the hotel while we did this. We made it to the camp, "Hello everyone, my name is Athena Mikaelson and this is my twin brother Klaus Mikaelson. We are the original Hybrid and Tribrid and we want to make more hybrids. We are only doing ones that want it besides Ray Sutton who was a bigger pain in the ass than my brother. Any takers?" I asked while raising my hands.

"Why the hell would we want to be one of him?" The main girl asked me.

I rush to her and force my blood into her mouth before snapping her neck. I stood back as Klaus turned the rest of them. Stefan walked to the human and killed him by draining him of his blood.

Everyone woke up one by one and we fed them Elena's blood. We watched all of them turn into hybrids while feeling a sense of pride. I never wanted to make hybrids because I never needed too. I now think that we are able to turn them; I will only do so if they want it. I only did it the one time because the bitch pissed me off.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Nik sat down beside me. "Did you know this whole time that we would need the doppelganger alive?" He asked in a hurt tone.

I sighed, "Nik, I didn't want to tell you unless I knew it was true. I told them to keep her alive however they seen fit and I went and got some of her blood from her before we left. She has offered to give me as much as we need, and I intend on keeping her alive for a while." I told him before laying my head on his shoulder.

He wrapped his arm around me, "I just wish you would have told me about it all." He said.

"I didn't want to get your hopes up and have them be crushed if it didn't work and we were back to square one." I replied.

"I understand," he said before standing up.

"So, are we heading back to Mystic Falls now?" Stefan spoke up.

"Yeah, we are gonna head back for a while before I leave again." Nik told him. I knew that he didn't want to leave the Salvatore though. I also know that he wanted Stefan to want to be with him, but he doesn't want Stefan to know how he feels.

We walked back down to the car and drove to the hotel to tell them that it worked and that we are getting ready to head back.