Chapter 22

As I walked through the doors of the hospital all thought left my brain. I had no idea what I was going to say to this woman. Wanna help rescue your psycho brother from the prison world your dad locked him in? Nah that won't work she'll think I'm insane, although I kinda am but that is besides the point.

"May I help you?" A nurse knocked me out of my thoughts.

"I am looking for a doctor by the name of Josette Laughlin." I said in the most polite voice I could muster. We need to get this done and over with right the hell now.

"That would be me, sorry I heard my name. How may I help you?" She asked.

"Um, actually is there somewhere more private we could talk? It's kind of important." I asked her.

She nodded and led me over to one of the private rooms, "Who are you?" She asked in a very rude tone.

"Alright I was gonna be nice, but you are being very rude. I am Athena Mikaelson and you would do well to not talk to me like that. I came to ask you for a small amount of your blood and I would like to not have to take it, but if you are wanting to do this the hard way then by all means let's do this." I showed my hybrid face at the end of my rant.

"What the hell?" She all but screamed out.

"I know you're of the Gemini coven or used to be so don't be so fake. Give me your blood before I take it." I said growing bored of this conversation.

After a few minutes I had a small amount of her blood and was on my merry way. I decided to fly back as that would be the quickest way to travel and made it back within hours. I drove back to the house and walked in to everything being thrown at Niklaus. "What the hell?" I asked them.

"He was being a bitch to Stefan." Kol said from the sidelines.

"Everyone stop and go to your rooms. Stefan stay, what happened?" I asked him, going to sit on the couch.

"He said he didn't love me." He said.

"He's lying or he's spelled. Get over it and go to bed." I told him and watched him leave the room.

I got everything that I needed gathered and went upstairs to the bedroom. "Alright I am headed to the church." 

"We are coming with you." Tyler said as soon as the words left my mouth.

"Okay," I said with a shrug.

Tyler and Jeremy looked at each other in shock, "What?" Jeremy asked.

"You do want to go with me right? I mean I was gonna go alone, but if something happens and I die or some shit I'm gonna need someone there or something. I have never done anything like this, so," I shrugged and grabbed athletic clothes to put on in the bathroom.

"You think you are gonna die?" Jeremy asked me.

"Well no, but I would like the reassurance that someone is there with me." I said coming out of the bathroom.

"I don't know about Jeremy, but I would also like for you to have someone there in case he comes back and he's dangerous." Tyler said, coming to my side.

I kissed his cheek before looking at Jeremy, "If I come too may I also have a kiss on the cheek?" He asked all innocently.

"If you come with me I'll kiss you anywhere you want." I said with a smirk.

He nodded and came over to me and pulled me in for a kiss before I pulled away reluctantly, "I hate to break this apart, but we have to go." I said and pecked his lips one more time before pulling them both out of the house.

The church

I swear this place creeps me out the more I come in here, "Alright I'm gonna set up everything and I need you both by the door making sure no one comes in at all." I said walking to the front of the church.

"Yes ma'am let us know when you need us." Jeremy said and stayed by the door.

Tyler came up to me, "Are you completely sure you can do this?" He asked me in a scared voice.

I kissed him, "Yes Honey I can do this and after I will go home and kiss you wherever you want." I said with a smile.

Tyler smiled and pecked my lips one more time before walking back to Jeremy. "Will she be okay?" Jeremy asked him.

"I hope so, babe." He said back watching her set down the last thing before getting down on the floor and starting the spell.

The way they could tell that it was working was because there was a spark then a smokey veil type thing was there. It wasn't long before Kai was walking through it and as soon as he stepped through everything stopped. Athena smiled at Kai then fell back, passed out.

Tyler picked her up off the floor and all three guys walked out to the car. The drive home wasn't that long so they pulled up before they knew it. Jeremy rushed out of the car and grabbed her rushing her inside laying her down on the bed. 

They got her comfortable before Tyler led Kai to his room to get him settled in.

"When she wakes up she will let you know what we need you for and how it all will work out." Tyler said, trying not to break down.

"Alright dude, I'm gonna get some sleep and I can help you try to wake her tomorrow if you'd like. She more than likely just needs the rest after the spells she was using. They probably took a toll on her body." Kai said. Tyler nodded then left the room heading back to his room.

When Tyler walked back into the room he noticed that gray veins were going up her arms. "What's wrong with her Ty?" Jeremy's voice cracked, knocking Tyler out of the shock he was in making him rush to her side.

"What the hell is wrong with my sister?!" Klaus yelled running to her side.