Chapter 18

Walking through the entrance of the party was not what I wanted to be doing at this moment in time. I want to be laid in bed with my new little family that I have going on and be done with all of this bullshit. I looked around at all the people that were here and spotted a few that were a part of Marcel's inner circle. Oh how they were all going to fall.

"Blend people, don't kill anyone unless they are vampires or witches. I can't stand either group right now." I told everyone and we all parted ways.

"Are you sure you're gonna be able to kill him Babe?" Tyler asked me.

"I want him dead, Ty, he hurt her and in my eyes hurting a child especially after what he went through isn't right." I told him, still glancing around.

"You rescued him though baby, maybe you aren't thinking clearly about this." Jeremy said, putting his hand on my back.

"I know you both are worried about me and what this is going to do to me, but I don't want Davina hiding in fear about what this man child will do to her." I told them, holding each of their hands. I don't want them to worry about me, I need to kill him. It might hurt seeing as I saw him as my own kid many years ago, but I thought he was dead once and I got over it. I can do it again.

I kept glancing around listening in for my siblings and friends voices. I tug both of the males' hands over to Nik and Stefan. "I don't see or hear him, Nik, I am starting to not like this." I told him with a worried look on my face while still looking around.

"Go home, if he shows up here I'll let you know. I knew you coming here wasn't going to be a good idea." Nik said, giving me a hug.

"Let's go, he could either be on the way or already at the house. He can't get in, but still doesn't mean he won't try very hard." I ran out of the compound and straight to the house with my two men following behind me.

As I started getting closer I could hear the chants and screams from the house, and kicked up the speed. I rushed to him and knocked him off his feet before running straight inside the house. Jeremy and Tyler took Davina up to her room, while Kol, Bonnie, and I stood in the doorway ready to fight him.

"Give up Marcel, you aren't getting her tonight or any other night. If I have to stay in this house with her twenty-four seven then so be it. I will not let you hurt her ever again. You need to realize that I stopped seeing you as my child the second I heard about your death the first time, don't make me make it real the second go round. She is not a weapon to use to get what you want, she is a teenage girl that needs to learn how to use her magic for good. Not for killing her kind because you don't like that they practice magic. That's a dick move." After I finished he rushed at the door, but Bonnie and I being quick we grabbed hands and chanted knocking him out.

"I'll take him to the compound for you." Kol said going to pick him up. I stopped him, walking to Marcel and sticking my hand in his chest and ripped his heart out of his chest. I watched him turn gray and veiny before dropping his heart next to his body and walking back into the house, up the stairs and into my room.

I changed out of the party attire and cleaned his blood off of me before I went and stood at the end of the bed and looked at the sight in front of me. Tyler on one side, Davina in the middle, and Jeremy on the other side of her. "I killed him." I told them and watched as each of their heads snapped to me. "I didn't know what else to do. He was wanting to keep using Davina and he was trying to control the witches in an awful way. I didn't want her to go through that anymore. I know that I saved her, but it didn't feel like it was over." I was starting to breathe heavily, I don't want them to leave me.

"It's okay honey, you did what you felt was right." Tyler said.

"He was hurting someone you've grown to care for Baby, he deserved it." Jeremy said.

"I'm shocked, but also grateful. Thank you mom." Davina said, crawling out of bed and came to hug me tightly. I started crying and hugged her back tight enough not to hurt her. We pulled away and grinned at each other and nodded before we both turned to the bed and just jumped straight onto both of the boys.

"That's not fair." They said at the same time making all of us laugh.

"I love you guys, I just have a question." Davina said.

"Okay, what is it?" I asked her.

"I call you mom, what do I call them?" Davina asked in a small, quiet voice.

"I want to be called pops." Tyler said.

"I'll be called dad." Jeremy said.

"Pops, dad, and mom, I love it. Can we cuddle and sleep now?" She asked then yawned.

I looked at the two men who nodded, "Who do you want to sleep by?" I asked her.

"Pops." She said with a smile and snuggled into him.

"Alright, looks like you snuggle with me tonight." I told Jeremy with a grin.

"Sounds good to me."

"Shh she's asleep guys, now you two go to bed."

"I love you both." I told them.

"I love you Baby." Jeremy said.

"I love you Honey."Tyler said.