Chapter 12

I know this is a bit odd, a Mikaelson actually wanting to help someone. It's a bit weird for me if I'm being honest, but as I walked into the church and up to the attic I felt the power radiating off this girl and knew she needed a little bit of guidance.

"You can come in." I heard her voice call out.

I opened the door slowly, "How did you know that I wasn't planning to rush in here and kill you?" I asked, amused at her bravery.

"Marcel told me you were coming. Athena right?" She asked me.

"That's right. You know, most people would be terrified of me even being in their presence."

"Well, I'm not most people. I know you can feel the power coming from me. I have taught myself the spells that I know because the coven here doesn't really like me that much." Her voice at the end held a little bit of sadness, but I knew she didn't want my pitty.

"Very impressive. Not a lot of witches as young as you are can teach themselves spells like that." I said, impressed with her.

"Yeah, I just have to figure out how I'm supposed to be able to leave this place and go out in the real world while they are literally after me." She groaned

"I do, me. Let me be completely honest with you, these witches are more than likely going to die."

"I know, and I'm okay with it. I know I'm not supposed to be okay with it, but I can't take it anymore. I've been living in fear for way too long now Athena, I need your help in defeating them." Davina said before she gasped.

"What is it?" I rushed to her.

"You need to call your brother, Klaus." She said before she collapsed.

I laid her down on her bed and covered her up before walking out and calling Nik.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Nik, I need you to come to New Orleans. Marcel is alive and there is a teenager in trouble with the witches." I told him as I started driving.

"He's alive?" Klaus sounded shocked.

"Yeah," I breathed out.

"Alright, Stef and I are getting in the car now. Should be there within the next day or two, sister. Keep out of trouble please." Klaus told me before hanging up.

I threw my phone into the passenger seat and sped down the road to the house. I needed to get home to the boys and tell them what happened and then we need to go to Marcel's and tell him. These witches are needing to comply or they need to die. I know a lot of people are going to hate us, but oh well they are provoking us.

I ran into the house when I got there, "Boys!" I yelled out.

They ran down the stairs and to me, checking me over. "I'm fine, she didn't hurt me. She does however want the witches dead and she told me to call Nik, which I did, he is on his way."

"So the big bad hybrid needed to be called, and we have to go tell Marcel now." Jeremy said, crossing his arms.

"Well yes, but I've thought about it and I think I'm just gonna let them run into each other. Klaus knows he is alive, so there's that." I shrugged.

They looked at each other then at me, "We should go lay down." Tyler started.

Jeremy grabbed my hand and started pulling me to the stairs, "Yeah, relax and maybe take a nap or something." He said.

"Yeah, you've been trying to make everything better and what you have been forgetting is to take care of yourself." Ty said from behind me. "Let us worry about you for the rest of the day. Put all of the worries you have to the back of your mind." He said before picking me up.

Tyler carried me to the bedroom and sat me on the bed before going to my bag to get out some pajamas for me. He handed them to me and told me to go change while they also got ready to lay down. When I came out of the bathroom they were both laying down on the bed with space in the middle that they both patted.

"Come lay down, cutie." Tyler said. I didn't move from the end of the bed though.

"What's wrong? Did we do something wrong?" Jeremy asked, looking nervous.

"What are you up to?" I asked.

"Well, while you were talking to Davina we came to the realization that we both want you and that we want to treat you like you should be treated." Jeremy said still looking and sounding nervous. His words shocked me though.

"We also know that you have been putting everything on yourself, and it isn't right. You need to take time for yourself and take a break from saving everyone before you fall apart." Tyler added.

Without saying anything I climbed into bed and kissed Jeremy then kissed Tyler before laying down and pulling them close to me. "I am going to sleep, but if Nik shows-"

"Wake you up," Ty started, "We know." Jeremy finished then they both kissed my head telling me to have a good sleep and that is the last thing I remember.

I was woken up to someone shaking me, "Five more minutes." I groaned out.

"If you sleep for five more minutes you'll miss Klaus killing Jeremy and Tyler." Stefan told me, making me shoot out of bed and go straight down stairs.

"Niklaus don't you dare lay a hand on them." I threw my hand up, throwing him into the wall and holding him there.

"Darling sister, how great for you to join us." Klaus groaned. "They were in the bed with you, and you expect me not to hurt them just a little bit?" He asked me in a hurt voice.

"That's exactly what I expect Klaus. I crawled into bed with them because I wanted to. I accepted your relationship with my best friend, the least you could do is accept mine with these two." I told him with a glare.

"Wait a second," I heard Tyler say, "You actually want to be in a relationship with us?" I heard from Jeremy.

I dropped Klaus before turning to them, "Of course." I smiled at them before we went into a group hug, with them kissing my forehead. I turned back to Klaus, "How did you know we were here?" I asked in a confused voice.

"I, uh, have your location." Stefan said from behind Klaus. "We used it when you weren't answering." He said.

"Yep, that makes sense. So, have you seen him yet? He acts just like you, it's a little scary actually." I said walking to the kitchen to make some coffee.