(1)

"Mhm mhm mhm J-jordan keep going aah that feels so good!"

"You like that baby? Mhm!" He pounded harder inside of me.

"Baby I'm bout to cum!"

"Go ahead sweetie."I cummed all over him.

"Thats it baby you're the best at doing this I hope you know that"

"Mhm"

"Now go get ready we have 100 men out there waiting to see strippers strip."

"Okay bye"

"What did I tell you to call me?"

"Haha bye daddy" I said and walked over to him as he grabbed my a** and humped me. I walked to the locker room.

"Girrl you need to stop messing around with the boss" Emma said

"Im not messing with him, I'm just getting money" I rolled my eyes

"Oh really? J-jordan I'm 'bout to cum!" She mocked me

"Okay okay whatever" I said and went to my locker to take out my strips. I wore a thong, a black short mini skirt, a black bra that pushed up my girls. I did my hair and makeup and went on stage with my 4 girls behind me (Emma, Kayla, Lashontae, and Chelsea).

"Ass fat yeah I know, you jig out cash blow sum mo..." 'Throw sum mo' played and my girls and I danced.

Jordan POV.
  Now don't get me wrong I find Bree really attractive but I have no emotional feelings for her, she is just a fvck buddy that I use when I'm bored, she knows that she needs me so the more she fvcks me the more money she gets and if she disobeys no money and she needs the money trust me.

I sat down infront of the stage and watched Bree closely as she stripped, man this girl is sexy as fvck it makes me wanna fvck her right now on the stage.

She walked off the stage in a sexy manner and came towards me while biting her lip and massaging her boobs, I smirked. She sat on me with her face towards mine and butt out. She grinded on me causing my lil dude to stand up and get hard.

"I can feel you, you really like this huh J?" She said in a hella sexy voice. She began twerking annd this girl had the fattest ass I've ever seen. I held onto her hips then moved my hands up to her chest. I kissed her ear lobe and went lower and lower, she let out a soft moan now and then. She then got off me and went back to the stage and her and her girls walked off into the locker room.

Emma POV.
  I watched as Brianna went to Jordan and they had their little fun, I have to admit that I have strong feelings for Jordan but he doesnt notice me only Brianna and I have a way to make him notice me.

I walked behind Brianna into the locker room.

"Why are you a stripper Brianna?" I asked.

"It's the only job I could get"

"But you dont need a job you obviously get money by fvcking guys"

"Um are you calling me a thot?"

"Um no more of a slut" I said back

"Okay bitch whats this about why are you being so rude?"

"Dont ask me fvcking questions!" I said and went home.

Brianna POV.
  Wtf was that all about? What got into her? I was confused why Emma was so mad but I shook it off and but my ripped denim jeans on along with my red #flawless crop top and my Jordan's. I left my make up on and walked out the club. I saw Jordan standing near my car and I tried to avoid him but I couldn't he wrapped his arm around me.

"You avoiding niggas now?" He asked

"Listen, Jordan, I'm just really tired and I wanna go home please" I said and struggled to get out of his hold.

"Come on shawty I could fvck you right in this parking lot if I wanted to and I do." He said and kissed me.

"No Jordan" I pushed away from him and entered my car. I drove down the highway while listening to 'Turn Down For What'. Ten minutes later I was pulling into my driveway. I was so tired that I couldnt even get out the car but I managed. I entered my house, kicked off my shoes, and dropped in the couch. I switched the channel to Bring It and watched. 2 minutes later I got a text from my girl Ashanti.

"Girl I'm coming over yo house in 2 hours and im starving you better have some food up in that bitch"  I laughed at her silliness then walked to the kitchen. I opened the fridge checked the cabinets but I had nothing. I groaned to myself, I just got home and I'm so tired why do I have to go out?! I walked back grabbed my keys, phone, and wallet and I went to walmart.

It was 8:28pm and I dont like taking forever in Wal-Mart so I rushed in and planned to be out in less than 15 minutes. As I strolled through the aisle's. I picked up spaghetti, juice, chicken, and fries. I was so busy picking out stuff I didnt nitice I had hit someone's cart.

"I'm so sorry I didnt mean to please, forgive me!" I said and looked up. I came eye to eye with a 6'1 looking, light skin, brown eyed, pearl white teeth, dimpled face, curly haired guy, and laawwwddd he was fiine as fvck, finest man I've ever laid eyes on. My heart was beating out of my chest.

"Its okay ma I was on my phone I bumped into you no need to apologize to me" he said and his voice was so sexy he had a huge accent.

"..." I was speechless

"Well ima go now see ya shawty" he said and turned to leave. He checked out his things and I watched him leave. I too bought my things and went home.

I resched my house and got out. I hurriedly went inside and made fried chicken, spaghetti and meatballs, and fries. I set the plates out on the table along with the juice. Not too long passed and I heard my doorbell. I went over and there stood Ashanti looking fine.

"Hey girl I'm starving and this place smells good I want some food." She said as she hugged me and rushed to the kitchen for what I cooked. I follwed her and she was smashing.

"Why you so down?" She asked

"Im tired, today work was really tiring Jordan kept trying to get in my pants after I let him already and then I met a really cute guy in walmart today"

"Girl I told you not to be a stripper only bad things happen and when you get pregnant you know he's gonna leave you thats how all thugs are! And the guy you met tell me all about him" she said as she stuffed her face with chicken. I laughed and told her everything. She is like my big sister I tell her everything and would die for her.

Boop124

😘