15

-Jordan-
Last week I came from my meeting pissed. Brianna called me saying she got back with Anthony and thanks for the help and shit. This is not how things were supposed to go. I sent that girl to their house to fuck Anthony and ruin their relationship not get them closer, but no worries, I'm just getting started when im done Brianna will be bending over for me again.

I took my shower and called up La'shante.

"Hello sexy" she answered

"Quit the act Shante, come over we need to talk." I hung up and sat down thinking.

-Ashanti-
"Aaah Adam faster! Faster! " I moaned.

"Like this baby" he groaned pounding harder and faster inside of me. I couldn't help but cum all over him. We both let out a satisfying groan and laid on our backs.

Since the date me and Adam had we've been talking and getting close and well I guess you could say we are a couple now.

"I love you Ashanti" he spoke and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"I love you too Adam" I laid my head on his chest. He kissed my head.

-Brianna-
Tomorrow is a very special day for me and Anthony but mostly Anthony and im so happy.

I was in the kitchen cooking some food for him. I heard the door open and in walked my handsome baby. He wrapped his arm around my hips and pecked my lips.

"Hey bae, how was your day?" I asked

"Eh it was good the boss just gave me too much paper work but im glad im home with my queen" he kissed me.

"Boy bye. You know tomorrow a special day right?"

"Oh yeah I know but it's just a one day thing, I dont need nothing serious."

"ANTHONY! Tomorrow is you birthday and you dont care?"

"I care I just think its not serious"

"Baby its the day of your birth"

"I know, but enough of this what you cooking up im starving" he walked to the fridge grabbing water.

"Im making baked mac n cheese, ribs, fried chicken, speghetti, beans, rolls, chicken salad, and ima bake your cake tomorrow"

"Mmmh you makin me hungry, all I heard was food food cake food" I chuckled

"Go sit down Tony" I walked past him but he grabbed me and set me on the counter.

"You know I havent had your cat in a long time?"

"You had it last week" I groaned

"Last week bree last week"

"Soo what you want"

"You know what I want, this kitty cat" he pulled my shorts down and slid his fingers in me. I moaned

"ANTHONY STOP! IM BUSY!" I pushed him off and got off the counter.

"Tonight is a pussy free zone, im cooking so no funny buisness get out my kitchen" I pushed him out.

"You so mean bree!"

________

"Yes T I need your help! This cake is hard to bake! I thought it would be easy but its not! Please?!" I begged

Anthony went out with his friends this morning so I decided to bake the cake and get things settled before he came back, but I cant bake a cake.

"Fine Bree im on my way"