(9)

Brianna POV.

Mmmh, last night was the best night me and Tony ever had together, I swear whenever tony touches my body I just tingle.

I turned to the side and faced Tony's sleeping face, he's so cute when he's asleep. I stared at him sleep and I couldnt help smiling at him. He opened his eyes slowly and I stared into those hazel eyes of his. He smiled that sexy smiled at me.

"Like what you see beautiful? Because I kniw I do" he said tiredly but sexily.

"Morning handsome...I love what I see" I replied

"Me too. Even in the morning with no make up on you still look like an angel" he said and pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around me.

"Tony no need for poems I dont like compliments that make me blush"

"Exactly thats why im saying it, your beautiful when you blush".

"Shut up!" I playfully said and got up out of bed. I had nothing on I was naked from last night and i need a shower. I could feel Tony's eyes staring at me deep in my soul.

"Dang ma you got ass" I rolled my eyes and entered the bathroom. I put the shower on and let it warm up. A while later it was ok so I emtered and began washing.

I felt arms wrap around my waist and I knew it was anthony.

"What do you want tony"

"I cant clean too?"

"Clean after me"

"Naw I wanna clean with you" he said and rubbed my sides. He began to kiss my neck and made it to my lips in no time. I let out a soft moan. He laid me against the wall and place one finger in me and the other massaging my chest. I wrapped my arms around him and just let him do his thing.

<><><><><>
A while later we stepped out of the shower and got dressed. I wore my yoga pants and a big t-shirt and sat on the couch and opened my computer.
'Jobs.com'. I was looking for a job because I feel like tony and ashanti are right, being a stripoer is only making my life worse. So I think its time to start over. As I scrolled through the site I heard tony coming down the stairs.

"Yo bree what you got to eat?" He yelled

"Food" I responded

"Yo what'd I say about the attitude?! Respect your elder's!"

"Pfft I aint got to respect you!"

"What was that?! Did I hear you clearly!?" He said while holding his ears and walking towards me. I got up and tried to run but he grabbed me and pinned me in the couch.

"Nigga stop im busy!"

"With what?" He asked

"Im looking for a job" I said nervously and he loosened his grip and got up, I woke up also.

"Why you looking for a job? You have one."

"No I quit my job yesterday and plus I want a new start I dont wanna be a stripper."

"Bree...is this cuz I-"

"No tony its not now can you leave me alone?" I said and walked upstairs to my room.

Ashanti POV.
Adam is really taking this date serious which is fun. He brought me flowers romantic dinner we did karaoke and now we're headed to his house.

"I had so much fun Adam thanks alot."

"You welcome" ding my phone buzzed.

"Oh shoot that my work I have to go to the hospital right away but ima text you or call you tonight Okay? "

"Okay" I kissed his cheek and he drove me to the hospital.

Tony POV.
Okay whats up with Brianna? First she's all over me then shes lookimg for a job now she doesnt want me to touch her? Man she got a nigga head mixed up. I was tired of thinking so I went upstairs to her room. I entered and she was on her laptop looking at jobs.

"Bree can we talk? Just for a quick second?" I asked her

"Not now im busy maybe later" she said without even looking at me. I got a little frustrated and shut her laptop closed and stared at her. She gave me that wtf face and I gave her the same look.

"TONY WHAT IS YOU PROBLEM IM BUSY ILL TALK LATER JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" She yelled so loud.

"Bree talk to me! I mean a few hours ago we were having sex in the shower then all of a sudden you're lookimg for a job and avoiding me! Did I do something?!"

She stared at me for a while and her expression changed, she looked down. I walked towards her and held her in my arms.

"Bree I just wanna know. Is it because you wanna start over? Do you wanna be a new person?"

"...yeah"

"Dont be, youre fine. You a smart and beautiful and kind and just because you were a stripper dont mean you have a stripper heart."

"But.."

"No buts you dont have to get a job only if u want not because you're ashamed of yourself."

"Tony y do you care so much? Why do you focus on me more than anything? Im a horrible person. When I first met you I showed no respect I was rude and selfish and I still am. Why wont you forget about me and just leave?!" She said as tears flowed down her eyes by now my shirt was drenched in tears.

"Its because I care about you Bree, its because I wamt you to feel loved by someone who actually cares about you and not only your lady parts. I may have had sex with you but they dont mean anything if I didnt care about you."

"Tony..."

"I guess what im trying to say Bree is that I-" DING DONG DING DONG the door bell rang.

"You what tony you what"

"Bree the door"

"Tell me first!"

"Its not important"

"..." I walked past her and down the stairs.

"Ashanti?"

"Sit down we need to talk NOW!"