23

4 weeks later

-Anthony-
     I'm so happy im a father and my kids are healthy, their birthday is April 20th. Today we are going out to celebrate. They're arrival

"Babe you ready?" Brianna asked as she came down in some blue destroyed ripped jeans and a white oversized t-shirt and her Columbia 11's. Loojing fine as always. Me, I had on some white joggers, a white hoody, and my Columbia's too.

"Yeah im just get the twins their food"

"Ok, where are they?"

"In the living room, they look fly" I had dressed August in some red joggers, a black t-shirt and a red hoody and his breds. Abigail had on a black shorts, a sky blue shirt with spongebob on it and her breds as well.

"Ok"

I followed her with their food bag in my hand.

"I'll take August" I grabved his carrier in my left hand since ths food was in my other and bree helped with Abby.

______

"Aww look at my little angel she smashing on her ice cream." Bree cooed

"She so cute, them ither baby nigga better chill"

"Anthony you too much"

"I love you too ma" I kissed her

August started to giggle and I looked at him.

"What nigga you laughing at your mom? Yeah I know she got too much ass in them jeans I wonder how they fit." August giggled and kicked gis feet.

"Tony shut up! Im hungry"

"Ard ima go get us some food dont move" I walked off towards the food cart in the park.

I was heading back when I saw a dude on my lady.

"Ayo nigga!" I called at him

"Nigga get the fuck outta hear. So ma you tryna ride this dick tonight?" Did this nigga just ask my girl that? Infront of my kids?

I picked him up by his shirt

"Listen and listen good nigga she mine, I know you saw the babies you damn sure aint blind, get the hell outta here before I stick two bullets in that so called brain.

"Ok ok!" He ran off.

"You ok bree? How Abby and Aug?"

"They okay, they just cried when they realized their daddy left"

"See they already love me" I kissed their head and fed the twins their food and the fed bree a hotdog.

"I love you bree"

"I love you too Anthony" she kissed me.

Spending this time with my family removed what I did with La'Asia out if my head dor a while. I just hope thibgs stay good. I dont want my babies getting hurt.

These are my Blessings.

Sorry its short.