(10)

Ashanti at the top

Tony POV.

"SIT DOWN NOW!" Ashanti yelled.

"What is it?" I replied

"Hold up. BREE COME HERE!"

"Hey T wassup?"

"Alot of things are up. Jordan is alive and better than ever." T said

"What I killed him"

"No you didnt, he survived somehow"

"Where is he now?" Bree asked

"We dont know we just know he's alive"

"Soo..." I started

"No so I have to go but ill talk to yall later" Ashanti got up and left. I stared at bree with so many things running through my mind like
-why is she looking for a job
-how is jordan alive
-where is jordan
-why is Bree so beautiful
-am I in love with her
-does she love me
-did someone save Jordan...
So many questions but no answer. I calmly got up and was about to walk to the kitchen when Brianna pulled me back by me arm and hugged me tightly.

"Tony..."

"Yeah?"

"Im sorry..."

"Bree stop hugging me." I pulled her off me.

"Tony?"

"I dont want apologies I want the real bree back the one that laughs and smile and hugs and kiss and has sex and goes to the club and knows how to cheer up everyone."

"..."

"Please bree you dont have to change. Jordan is out the hoslital now and he's probally out for us, I dont need you worrying about stupid things" she looked up at me and gave a big bright white smile that I could die for.

"...I love you" when does words came out her mouth I wanted to explode so bad. All I could do was stare at her.

"...um..."

"I-I love you too" I replied with the same smile.

I picked her up and hoisted her up and my hips and walked to the bedroom. I knocked her calmly on the bed and took off her pants, her underwear,  her shirt,  her bra and I began to kiss her stomach. I licked my way up to her neck and started to bite. She opened her legs and held my back and arched hers. She let out soft moans which made me want to go even harder. I kissed her lips and massaged her breasts.

"*moan* t-tony please put that big oy in my vigina eight now I wanna fvck you so hard fvck me tony!" She said in a sexy voice. I undid my clothes and rubbed my dick around her pussy. She got up and licked the tip which made me get hard.

"Mmh bree come on deep throat that shit man make me cum in your mouth. Deeo throat my dick! Bree suck out all my juices!" She began putting my dick down her throat and man that felt so good. I held her head and pushed her in deeper,  her mouth was filled with all dick. I whined my hips in her mouth as she went up and down on it.

"Ooh shit im bout to cum!" I let iut in her mouth.

"Mmmh Tony you taste like candy to me baby." She said ajd laid down and that was my cue to emter her walls. I put my man in her va jay jay amd started pounding.

"Uh uh uh uh uh uh mh mh mh mh mh uh ooh t-tony tony aah shit mmh harder aster more fvck me baby mmh harder harder more uh uh uh mh mh oooooh oih yeah!" She arched her back and pulled the sheets because I knew I was going harder than usual this was like 9/11 up in her vigina.

"You like that baby girl you want more?"

"Yeah more fvck me hard make me feel it I want you in me deep tony fvck me FVCK ME GOOD!" When she said that I slid out of her slowly and....BAM I pounded in so hard I shook the bed

"Aaaah shit tony mmmh that feels good again."

I kept repeating but I stopoed and slid my fingers in her. I hen pt my fist in her vingina and was just going in and out hitting her climax. I started to lick off her juices she left on the bed.

"Should I stop bae you want more of this dick?"

She got on her knees and started giving me a blow job.

"Aw fvck bree why you doing is you gonna kill a nigga with pleasure"

"Shh daddy if you talk you wont enjoy it." I obeyed and let her fvck me.