12

Tony POV
  I had sent the girl home and was at the bar drowning my self with sime henny. I really messed up. I should have never fucked that girl. Now I lost the only thing precious to me. I have tried calling and calling no answer. Im really worried, if anything happens to her it'll all be my fault.

"Aye yo Tony another shot?"

"Yeah man im really having a bad morning" he passed me two more bottles and I continued drinking. I really messed up.

Brianna POV.
  I sat in my car in the walmart parking lot. What did I do to him to make him cheat. I did nothing wrong. Just then a knock came to my car window. I turned and my heart stopped for a second.

"J-jordan?"

"Hey"

"What do you want I thought you were..."

"Well im not and I just wanna talk if you dont mind"

"What if you try to kill me" he let out a small chuckle and smiled.

"I dont want to kill you  ma I just wanna talk please"

"Fine" I opened the door and he sat down in the passenger seat and looked at me with a slight smile.

"Jordan stop staring and talk"

"Brianna why are you here and not at home?"

"I dont wanna talk about it. You said you wanted to talk so talk"

"Smart as ever I see"

"..."

"Fine. Brianna im sorry. Im sorry for hurting you. I miss you at the club. I promise to treat you right. Its not the same without you."

"J im not coming back. I dont wanna be a stripper."

"Brianna I understand but at least let me find you a new job I care about you deeply"

"Jordan"

"Brianna please"

"Okay but whats the catch"

"There is none" I gave him a confused look and he smiled and grabbed my hand.

"Im serious Brianna"

"Okay"

"Now why are you in the car and not at home?"

"Anthony cheated on me"

"That nigga ima get up his butt" I giggled

"See theres that smile I wanted" he said

"Lemme take you to my place. You can stay there for as long as you want"

"Jordan you dont have to-"

"But I want to"

"Okay" I started the car and drove to his place.

Anthony POV.
  I laid in the bed deep in thought.  My phone vibrated and I picked it up. It was an unknown number.

"Hello" I said

"Hi its jordan" I took the phone from my ear and stared at it then put it back to my ear.

"Yeah?" I asked

"I see you're missing your girl"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

"she at my house nigga"

"Why you lying? Why you always lying.?"

"She is man" I shut the phone off and grabbed my jacket and nike slides. This nigga always fucking lying.

I drove down the road wondering why she would go to him.

I pulled up to his house and busted in the house.

"JORDON WHERE THE FUCK IS BRIANNA!" I yelled. I turned around and my lady was walking out the kitchen looking fine. She had on a real short skirt, a crop top and slippers and an apron.

"Anthony what are you doing here!"

"What are you doing here!? I mess up once and you leave me and run to this niggas house?!"

"Anthony get out you dont understand"

"I understand. You fucking him. You up here dressing like a stripper again for him. Look at you!"

"Tony get the fuck out you got too much shit ti say and you never once think about me! It's always Anthony this Anthony that!"

"Brianna what can I do to make it up to you!"

"Shut up and leave!"

"Brianna"

"Tony get out!" She started throwing dishes.

"Brianna baby-"

"Im not your baby no more!"

"So you his now!"

"IM NO ONES GIRL!  I JUST WANNA BE ALONE! I DONT WANNA BE HURT ANY MORE!"

"..."

"Dude she said leave" I turned and Jordan was leaned up against the door with a smirk.

"Yo nigga you fucking my girl now huh you fucking my bitch!?" I walked towards him.

"Naw thats not in my book. Im just cleaning up the mess you made." He smirked and walked to brianna wrapping his arm around her.

"Nigga get your hand off her!"

"Im not doing nothing to her"

"Brianna this is it now? You left me for him"

"Tony no its not that you hurt me deeply and he's just helping me"

"Im sorry bree I am"

"Prove it"

"I will bet I will" I turned and walked out the door with my head held high. I will get my girl back if its the last thing I do. Before I closed the door I turned to Brianna.

"Brianna baby I love you"

She turned her head into jordans chest. I bit my lip holding in my tears. I closed the door and headed out.