11

Im back and im better than ever, all you hoes think I was gone but you thought wrong. Now that im back im gonna get what I want and when I get it no one is gonna be alive by the time im done.

"Sir what should I say when I reach there?"

"Ariel I already told you this. When you go there make up some bizzare story and fuck him and when his wife catch him they relationship is gon' be fucked him and ima step in for her."

"Yes sir"

"Shut up and leave!"

Yall think im joking, I will get my girl back.

Tony POV
  I was just laying down on the couch chilling and watching tv. Today was my chill day. My girl Brianna went to the store to get some groceries and when she get back we gonna have our own time to celebrate our accompliment.

I had on some basketball shorts and no shirt. I was watching my basketball game when all a sudden my bell rang. I wasnt expecting no one. I got up and opened the door. A darksin flat ass girl stood before me.

"Yes?" I asked

"Are you Anthony?"

"It depends on who wants to know?"

She entered and sat on my couch and smiled at me.

"Listen I don't know who the hell you think you are but I suggest you get your flat ass off my couch and back on the streets.

"Anthony I've heard of you, you used to fuck every girl on the streets, some say you have the best dick to give. I wanna find out myself."

"Bitch you not getting nothing im done fucking broads like you I have my own girl!"

"That bitch Brianna aint no girl! She a stripper. She dont care about her body! I do! I can be the best lady for you if you let me!"

"Dont talk about my girl like that. Get the hell out of my house!"

She walked up to my and kissed my chest.

"Bitch what the fuc-!" She began to kiss my lips and rub me through my pants.

"Man!" I yelled

"I know you want me Tony. You dont have to say nothing just let my hands do the work"

"Get the hell off me!" I tried to push her but she wouldn't budge. She kissed down my chest until she was face to face with lil man.

"Get out my fucking house!"

"You dont want me to leave!"

"Yes the hell I do!"

She pulled lil Anthony out my oants and stroked. I bit my lip trying my best to not give in, but that changed when she took me all in her mouth.

"SHIT!" I grabbed her weave and pushed her onto me more.

Brianna POV.
  I was pulling into my driveway.

I parked and stepped out. There was another car in the driveway so I figured he had a friend over. I walked up to he door and took my key out of my purse. I turned the lock and it was quiet downstairs. I looked in the kitchen and it was quiet too. I walked up the stairs and heard noises. A worried look spread on my face. I opened our door and dropped the bags.

"TONY?!" Tears streamed down my face.

"Fuck!" He yelled

"Yeah fuck! Whats going on here?!"

"Babe its not what it lookes like-"

"It looks like you're fucking another hoe! You promised me!"

"Bree just listen to me I didnt mean to she came on me. I tried to resist but I just couldnt im a guy I cant resist the urge to-" SMACK. I wasnt gonna listen to his bullshit.

"TONY DONT SAY NO FUCKING SHIT TO ME! IT'S ALWAYS I COULDN'T RESIT THE URGE!! AND WHAT DO YOU DO? GO AND FUCK ANOTHER BROAD!"

"Brian-" I ignored him and walked over to the bitch. I grabbed her weave and gave her one good smack.

"YOU WANT HIM?! YOU CAN HAVE HIM BITCH BECAUSE AS OF NOW HE'S SINGLE AND DEFINITELY READY TO MINGLE!"

"Bree baby dont do this. Im sorry. I love-"

"Don't say you love me thats a lie. Right now I dont even know if I can trust you"

"Brianna"

"You bitch!" I yelled at her. She turned and looked at me.

"He's your man now!" I looked at tony and walked right pass him. Im done fucking him.

"Brianna baby please dint leave me" he grabbed my hand.

"I give you three second get your hand off of me. It probally been up her pussy!" I snatched my hand and walked downstairs out of the house.

Fuck love