(6)

Jordan at the top

Anthony POV.
I was laying in bed with bree's head on my chest, she looked so beautiful when she sleeps. She must be tired because last night I gave it to her good and she did the same for me, lil mama can ride and give good head. I laid down staring at the ceiling and thinking of last night and how she was moaning, yelling my name, and grabbing onto the sheets.

After thinking I decided to go make breakfast. I carefully slid from under her and made my way to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a shiwer and went to find some clothes in my room. I put on my b-ball shorts and left shirtless. I made my way down the stairs and into the kitchen. I started in the eggs.

Bree POV.
I woke up to tje smell of eggs and I didnt feel tony mear me so it must be him. I quickly got out of bed, brushed my teeth, showered, put on a crop top, my sweats, and walked downstairs. I entered the kitchen and Anthony was standing up making pancakes and he was shirtless I had to stare.

"Like what you see?" He said smiking

"W-what no" I said and walked near him.

"Sure thats not what you said last night when you saw my dick"

"Last night is old news" I said and grabbed a piece of bacon and before I knew it I was on the counter.

"Did you just take my bacon?" He asked

"Yeah"

"You think its funny huh? I spent 3 minutes making that and you come and stuff it down you throat without a thank you"

"Um thank you?" I said confused but this was too funny so I bursted out laughing.

"Oh haha real funny yiu better pay me back for taking my bacon"

"I dont have money on my"

"I never said I want money" he said and grinned at me with an evil grin which had me worried.

"What you me-" before I knew it we were kissing. Our lips moved in sync, I closed my eyes to enjoy the moment. I felt his arms wrap aroundy waist and he picked me up amd I wrapped my gs around his waist. We were basically making out in tje kitchen.

Ding-dong the door bell rang causing us to stop.

Anthony POV.
Man I was enjoying me and Bree's little make out session until some lunatic had to disturb. Bree went to the door. I heard her and someone talking so u wemt to her.

"Jordan what are you doing here? You were supposed to be out of the hospital tomorrow."

"I had to see you" he said and I saw her blush. Now I know bree and I arent together but I think im catching feelings for her.

"Aww J" she said and hugged him. I cleared my throat tk let them know I was there. They stopped immediately and jordan gave me a stank face.

"Yo bree why he here?"

"Um reasons"

"Whatever. Sup man I hope you took care if bree while I was gone" he said and wrapped his arm around her.

"Yeah I did" I said with a little anger in my voice because bree was really allowing this infront of me.

"Um Jordan you hungry we just made breakfast" she said

"Um we? I believe I made breakfast you stuffed it down your mouth" I said

"TONY! Shut up!"

"Whatever" I said and went upstairs I couldnt be with them.