18

-Anthony-
    Since I found out I was having twins I decided to srart clothes shopping, ima start their rooms next week.

"Brianna come on ma we have to hurry up or else the mall gonna be crowded!" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"Jeez im done" she came walking down the stairs in some short ass shorts and a crop top... shit I aint having that.

"What you think you wearing and where u wearing it to?"

"Anthony shut up and lets go"

"Nah Bree you nit wearing this shit behind me, you a lady, my lady not no hoe"

"Your not my dad"

"Im not...im you boyfriend and what you wear in public around me matters, so go change"

"Ugh you get on my nerves sometimes! " she ran back upstairs to change.

A few minutes later she came down on a more decent sundress and sandals.

"There ya go"

"Shut up"

"I love you too" ws entered the car and drove off.

________

A few minutes later we we arrived at Baby's R Us.

"Omg I never thought I'd be here for my child!" She junped out of the car.

"Bree stop bouncing you gonna hurt my babies!" She smiled and I wrapped my arm around her waost and entered the mall...let the shopping beign.

-Jordan-

"So she's pregnant huh?" I asked

"Yup with twins"

"Cool. Cool. So when are they due?"

"Well sir since its July they are due Aprik next year I think"

"I dont want 'I think' I want 'im sure'."

"Im sure sir, so what are you going to do with all og this information?"

"Oh trust I kniw exactly what im going to do. There are something's about Anthony Alsina that his loved ones dont know and im. All in good time"

"You're so good at what you do Jordan"

"I know, now get iut of my house"

"Yes sir, see you later"

"Yeah see you too" I grabbed her ass and gave her a little kiss as a reward. What I dont have time to give ut money to every broad only Brianna.

-Brianna-

"Whoo im beat!!" I let out a sigh

"You? All you did was pick up thibgs you liked and threw it at me, I carried everything! You carried you purse and one bag!"

"Aww is my little Tony mad?" I pinched his cheek

"Yeah yeah whatever"

"I love you"

"Mhm yeah me too"

After unpacking everything we decided ti just chill for the night. After all thats been going on we never actually got to sit amd relax. I hardly see Ashanti I have i hit her up tomorrow.

I stepped out the shower and lotioned up. I put in my silk dark pink underwear with a matching bra and my black robe that reached midthigh.

"Tony baby you ready for the movie?!"

"Yeah ma hold up im getting the pop corn!"

"What we watching!?"

"Um...Naiomi and Ely's no kiss list!"

"Yes! I love that movie!"

"Sheeah bree calm down im here" he said walking into the room and getting comfortable under the covers and I followed and did he same.

The movie started and I couldnt help but smile. I love this movie.

"You know you look sexy in that right?" Anthony said as he rubbed up and down my thigh under the covers.

"Anthony! Stop I wanna see the movie! And pkus you'll hurt my babies if you do that hard core sex!"

"Come on Bree I go slow and easy, im just horny right now"

"No"

"Yes"

"Nope"

"Si"

"No"

"Yess babe please"

"No!"

"Yesss!" He got intop of me and opened my legs revealing my pink panties.

"Tony"

"Quick one okay bree?"

"But the movie"

"Its can be replayed" he slid my underwear off and began the magical work of his tounge against my wet insides.

"Mmh Tony" I moaned, he ignored me and ate faster.

"Tony!" My moans got louder. He again ignored my cries and went faster deeper and harder. I ground my hips into him.

"AAAH FUCK TONY!"

"You like that Bree? How bout this?" He quickly pulled his boxers down and laid the tip of his huge manhood on me, just the touch tingled. I bit my lip watching for his next move.

He instantly slid in and began pounding inside of me.

"Shit Tony. Right there. Oooh yes! Im bouta cuuuum!" I gripped onto the sheets. He pulled out and quickly slid his fingers in me not allowing me to cum. His pace sped up every second, my eues rolled to the back of my head as i shook form an amazing organsm.

"T-Tony, aww shoot baby stop please it hurts! Tony! Fuck!" He went faster and added another fingers in now making it three.

"TONY! !!" I yelled from pleasure. "Ah shit im gonna cum!" He slid out quickly replaced his fingers with his mouth and all my juices over flowed his mouth. He took one gulp of it down and smirked up at me.

"You have the best juice ma, the cheap milk walmart be selling is no match for yours" I had no wirds I was sti in shock mode and recovering from my orgasm.

He got up and got a towel to clean us up.

"See that was a quickie, you omly missed 15 minutes of the movie"

"You're mean, making me miss miss the sex scene"

"I can give you a real life scene"

"Shut up Anthony"

"How's you stomach?" He asked rubbing my now forming loaf. Im now a month and a week old.

"Im good, every now and then it hurts but eh"

"Okay if you need anything tell me"

"Alright dad" I giggled

"You sure right I am your dad I own every part of you, down to that ass"

"You stupid I dont know how we gonna raise a boy without him turning out like you and a girl with out her being the female you" he laughed

"You know ima be a great dad"

"I know babe, and i'll be avgreat mother" I pecked his lips and laid t head on his chest, as we enjoyed the movie.

"Tony..."

"Yeah babe?"

"I love you"

"I love you too bae" he kissed my lips again.

This is truly the best relationship ever.