(7)

Brianna at the top

Ashanti POV.
  I woke up and did my hygiene.  I put on my nurse outfit and did my make up along with my hair and went to work.

I walked through the doors and was greeted woth Adam my assistant.

"Good morning beautiful,  today you have a less busy schedule"

"Oh good and they are?"

"You just have a tour coming in today and a few patients"

"Okay thank you Adam"

"You're welcome, and um Ashanti?"

"Yeah?"

"...um...would you like to have dinner with me tonight? Like say 8:00?" He said nervously

"Aww Adam I would love to I cant wait" I said and kissed his cheek and went on to my work.

After work I went home. I got a call from bree.

"Hey girl whats up?" I said

"Nothing much, Tony and I made up how bout you?"

"I have a date tonight"

"Oooh with who"

"My assistant Adam"

"You mean the one thats always winking and flirting?"

"Oooh you better look good he's sexy af"

"Hah okay hows tony?"

"Nothing, we're just friends, he's doing his job as a body guard and thats all."

"Mhm sure you know you love hum so dont deny it"

"Whatever I gotta go" she hung up and I went to get ready for my date.

Bree POV.

"TONY CAN YOU HELP ME WITH THIS PLEASE?!" I yelled from downstairs

"SURE!" He came down and helped me take the groceries out from my car.

"Hey" he said and hugged me.

"Hey" I said and hugged back. He kissed my cheek.

"Tony I called fir you ti help md not kiss me.

"Okay ma" he said and took the things inside.

I entered the house and licked the door behind me. I sat diwn in the couch to rest before I go to work.

"You okay?" He said as he sat next to me.

"Im tired as fvck"

"Oh you want me ti cook sonething fir you?"

"Awww no thanks I gotta get ready or work right now it 7" I saud and turned to walk upstairs but he pulled me back and laid me in the couch.

"Tony I gotta go to work!"

"You are at work ma, at with this dick"

"No! Tony come on!" I struggled to release from his grip.

"Come on Bree just one stroke then you can leave" he said as he pulled his Lil guy out of his shorts. The size of that thing was amazing.

"Tony! If I'm late to work I'll!"

"You'll what?" I froze when he said that cuz I had nothing.

"I'll. Um I'll."

"See u got nothing" he pulled down my shorts and underwear.

"Mmh ma u already wet for me, see I know u want this dick"

"..." He rubbed my V with pleasure that made me even wet, and before I knew it he was deep inside of me. Pounding me on my good spot, I can't lie it felt real good.

"Aaah fvck tony why you doing this to me at this time?!"

"I just couldn't avoid your sexy ads body in those booty shorts and sweat shirt ma, you just too fine" he said in between grunts and biting his lips.

"Tony I'm bout to-aaaaaah"

"That's right babe cum for daddy" he said and went down and licked off my juices.

"Ride me Bree" he laid back on the couch. I crawled onto of him and did as told.

"Mmmhm u like that babe" I said between moans. I bit my lip.

"Aaaah Bree fvck I'm bout cuuuuuum!!!" He said and released.

"Tony you the fvcking best, you can fvck a bitch" I said sexily.

"Thanks ma now less talking more fvcking". He grabbed my waist and made me grind harder.

Jordan POV.
  It was 8:47 and Bree was nowhere to he found, she's half an hour late. Oooh when I see he bitchy ass ima fvck her up. I'm mad at her for kicking me out juss cuz I wanted some quick pussy. She lucky I have anger control. But she better pray she Weill be okay when I see her.

I sat in my office staring at my laptop and filling out papers.

"Sir its almost time for Bree's solo on stage and she's not here, she already missed 3 performances and that's not like her."

"Emma don't worry about Bree worry about yourself now get your stank pussy ass out of my fvcking office!" I said. I couldn't think straight I'm very mad.

"Y-yes sir" she said and walked out. I stared at my watch and it was 8:50. This bitch.

10minutes passed and I heard a knock on my door.

"Enter" I said and Bree and entered, I scrunched my beyebrows in frustration and frowned.

"Sir I have a very good explanation for all of thi-" I cut her off by slapping her hard as hell and she fell.

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! YOU MISSED ALL OF THE SHOWS AND YOUR SOLO! TODAY WAS A BUSY NIGHT BUT YOU DECIDED TO SIT YOUR ASS HOME AND CHILL?!" I was mad as fvck. I was letting out all of my anger on her and I was about to let it out in her too.

"JORDAN WTF?! I SAID I WAS SORRY. SOMETHING CAME UP!"

"Dontbyou dare raise you fvcking voice at me you bitch!" I kicked her in her stomach and she coughed out blood.

"Jordan wtf is wrong with you?!"

"What did I say about raising your voice at me you whore?!" I picked her up by her hair and and dragged her to my couch. I slammed her down on it and ripped of all of her clothing leaving her completely naked.

"Jordan stop, what's wrong with you?" She said.

"I'm doing all the talking now you shut up and feel the pain !" I unbuckled my pants and slammed into her rough as fvck it caused her to jump.

"Aaah Jordan you're going too rough it hurts please you're gonna hurt me"

"Wjatd I say don't say no shit or else I'll fvck you harder than this."

"J-jordan please it hurts you're hurting me" she said in between cries. I felt no sorrow juts anger. I pounded in her harder and harder, her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her body was shaking uncontrollably it brought a smile to my face. I got out of her and jammed my fingers in her. I watched her juices flow and her body shake. She was saying somethign that I couldn't understand. A few minutes later I decided to stop and put my clothes on.

"Next time you disrespect my needs and me I'll feck you up you fvcking slut!" I smakced her and punched her causing her to get her senses back. She sat up and began crying, I walked out the room like nothing happened.
This bitch don' lost her mind if she thought she could act like that towards me.

Emma POV.
  I knew Bree just got punished because I heard her yelling and saying stuff like you're hurting me, if Jordan was gonna continue she would've died, she's lucky he stopped. I wish Jordan would dvck me up like that, I love him soon much.

Brianna POV.
  I put on my clothes slowly, Jordan really hurt me, my pussy is sore and it just, I felt like I was about to die.

I put on my clothes and snuck out of the club to go home, I can't work today I need to get home, I need Anthony.