(3)

I rushed through the through the traffic worried as to why I would be called down there.

"Yo you okay Brianna? " Anthony said

"Yeah im fine" I replied nervously. We pulled up to the hospital and I rushed in.

"There you are I have really bad news" Ashanti said

"What is it?"

"Before I say anything who is the hotty?" She said pointing to Anthony.

"A friend I met now what is it?!"

"Oh yeah its Jordan, he was in a car accident and the person that involved in it shot him several times before escaping. We think that the accident was all set up and that the person is after something or someone close to him"

"What you mean on purpose?"

"I dont know we're still working would you like to see him?"

"Yeah"

"But bree I dont want you getting involved in this situation I think you should quit what you are getting into before it gets serious remember what I told you...Jordan doesn't care about you he is just using you"

"I know and I dont care nor like him I just want him safe because I need him"

"Why?"

"My personal reasons" I said and turned to go to Jordan.

Ashanti POV.
  I am really worried about Bree I dint want her getting hurt, I wish she would just listen to me and quit this commotion before things get out of hand. My thoughts were disyurbed by Anthony.

"Um do you know what type of relationship Jordan and Brianna have?"

"To be honest all I know is that he is her boss and they've been 'playing' lately. She never really told me anything serious which really hurts me" he put me in a hug and lord this boy is fine and he smells goid.

"Thanks for the info thats all I need."

Anthony POV.
  I was trying to get a little more information about Brianna and why she was in that building earlier last night but so far nothing juicy came up except the fact that J is her boss, boss of what exactly. My phone rang and it was my boss. Im a business man well not exactly I protect the leople that need protection.

"Hello sir" I said

"Yes Tony come to my office right away we need to talk."

"On my way sir."

I clicked end

"Um Ashanti can you bring Brianna home I have to handle things"

"Um sure" and I left.

Bree POV.
  I as sitting next to Jordan's hospital bed all worried and confused. Who would do this? Why? I got all tired worrying and thinking that I decided ti go home. I walked to the lobby.

"T where's Anthony?"

"He needed to go so im taking you home"

"Okay did he say where?"

"Nope I never get told anything these days"

"Ashanti im sorry I wanna tell you but-"

"Its personal I know" she said and walked out with me following her.

"Say T do yoy know or have any idea as to why someone would do such a thing?"

"No im not a detective im a soon to be doctor you're a stripper and people like us dont worry about thinhs ike that we have other people to okay sweetheart?"