17

-Anthony-

"But sir these are too much paper work, im one person and this looks like one thousand papers or even more!" I yelled at my boss.

"Anthony im sorry but work has gotten so busy we need all the help we can get"

"Okay sir. I have to hurry up though, my baby at home"

"Alright" he turned and left and I began my 12 years of slavery on these papers.

________

-Brianna-
Today was the day we go to find out the sex of our baby, its been three weeks, so im eight weeks pregnant and my baby bump is now noticable, its not big but its noticable. I was waiting for Anthony to come home but he's taking forever, and since he was I decided to get dressed. I wore a short black high waisted skirt with a sky blue swaeter, and my black and blue sandals. I finished up and look at my bump, I cant wait to lose this.

I went downstairs to find a snack while I waited for Anthony.

A few minutes later he came barging into the kitchen mumbling ungraceful things under his breathe. I sat down at the counter eating my sandwich in peace and watched him storm around the kitchen in anger speaking to himself.

"Hello Anthony" I spoke up politely. He shot his head my direction and smiled then frowned.

"Hey baby. I am so sorry babe, I just had a rough day at work, I didnt even notice you, you were so quiet"

"That's because im trying to feed me and my baby" I smiled.

"Sorry ma" he walked over and gave me a kiss.

"Let me go shower and change then I will be back for us to go."

"Okay hurry"

"Alright and you look sexy ma" he bit his lip

"I know" I flipped my hair and he went upstairs.

_________

"Excuss me I have an appointment for 4:30 under Alsina" Anthony said.

"Oh yes you and your wife come this way" the lady spoke

"Oh I am not his wife im his girlfriend" I dont like people quickly assuming.

We entered a room and waited. After a while our doctor came in.

"Hello Mr. Alsina and hello Ms. Johnson" said an older looking lady

"Sup"

"Hi"

"I assume you're here to find out the sex of your baby?"

"Yes ma'am we are" Anthony answered

"Alright, Brianna please lay down ans i'll add the gel to your stomach. It may be cold at first but you'll adjust to it." She spreaded the gel all over my unflat stomach.

"Alright now take a look at the screen." Anthony and I both turned our gazes to the screen only to see two small heads.

"Yo doc we gonna have a deformed kid or sumn? Why it got two heads?" Anthony dumb self asked.

"Well Mr. Alsian you're having twins, boy and girl"

"EEEEEEEEEEEK! I always wanted a boy and I have a good name for a girl." I squealed

"Well now you're carrying a boy and girl, congratulations"

"Anthony baby...we having twins"

"I know ma, I can hear" he kissed my head.

God thank you.+

_________

Sorry its a short chapter I'm just tired but here's a little something just for today.