(4)

My chapters are mixed of two main ideas. I talk about different topics.

Anthony POV.
Why would bree be in that type of clothes if she was going to work? I sat in the passenger seat of her car because I was curious.

"Where are you going?" She asked

"Im your bodyguard im following you duh" I said with an attitude.

"Dont get smart with me get out of my car now! " she said angrily

"Whatever" I said and got out of her car since I didnt want to argue. I walked up the stairs to the front door and watched her leave.

Brianna POV.
I pulled up to the club and entered.

"Girl where you been you're 5minutes late?" Emma said

"I had trouble"

"Ooh well hurry up and get dressed we have 5minutes to be on stage!" She said as she pushed me into the locker. I noticed all the girls were already ready so I had to hurry.

4minutes later I was done dressing and me and my girls walked out in stage. The song 'slow motion' by Trey Songz was on so we danced according to the lyrics. Since Jordan was in the hospital the assistant boss Sherry was here.

As we were dancing I took a look at the crowd and I froze when I saw who I saw.

ANTHONY?! Oh no no no no he cant be here! I rushed off the stage faster than a cheetah. I busted into the bathroom and freaked the freak out. Why he be here? Why? Was he curious? Was he sent? Is it a job? Why?! Just then Emma came in the bathroom.

"Yo whats the matter you left the girls all confused of what to do, we were watching you fance amd following your moves" she said

"Emma...this is bad"

"Yeah I know you left us out there thats not being a good leader"

"Noo thats not it!" I said shaking her roughly.

"Okay bree calm down whats the matter!"

"I cant talk now I gotta get home fast before him!"

"Him?"

"Byeee!" I yelld and rushed through the bathroom and out the back door.

<><><><>
Anthony POV.
I followed bree to her 'job' and found out she's a stripper, such a beautiful girl doesnt deserve that job, she should be something better. When I entered the club she saw me and raced off stage and as soon as she did I went home to catch her. I watched from the window as she oulles up to the driveway, I parked a block away so she would think im not home. She got out her car and ran to the door. She opened it quickly and the look on her face was priceless when she saw me sitting in her couch watching tv. I looked over at her then back to the tv with out saying anything, I was waiting for her to say something.

"..." she was quiet

"Heey to you too I know you can speak" I said breaking the awkward silence.

"U-um he-heey Tony what are you doing here?" She asked nervously

"Uum I sorta live here now" I said sarcastically.

"..."

"Have a seat you must be tired from your 'job'" I said patting the spot next to me. She came and sat down.

"Y-yeah it was tiring"

"Bree I know you're a stripper im not stupid I sae you"

"Tony its the only way I could get money to help myself!" She yelled

"Heey im just gonna say be careful its my job to keep you safe and if you're gonna be a stripper thats definitely not safe"

"So you're not gonna stop me?"

"No im gonna warn you, remember what you said "im grown I dont need your help"." I said mocking her. She laughed and playfully punched me in the arm.

"Anthony the things I said was inly to make myself sound tough to be honest I do need you I need alot of people, I only have 3 people in my life that care about me: Ashanti, Jordan, and my grandma." I froze when she said Jordan. Jordan doesnt care for her he's just using her.

"Well Bree now you have 4 people that care for you" I said and pulled her onto my lap and hugged her.

"Thanks Tony" she said, jist then the door swung open and there stood Ashanti.

"Oh I didn't mean to bother you or anything" she said with a smirk on her face as she stared at our position. Bree jumped out of my hold.

"What is it" she said to T.

"I have news"

"What news?" I added.

"I know sonething about Jordans accident.

"Yeah?" We both said

"I know who did it. It was Jaden Reese"

"WHAT?! Whose that?" I said

"...I have no idea but I have a picture"

"Okay" I said as she took out a picture from her pocket.

"Mmmmh he's a pretty sexy guy" Brianna said as she bit her lip.

"Girl I swear you act thotty sometimes" T siad.

"Whatever do you know why he did it?"

"No clue but more info is coming"

"Okay" me and bree siad.

"Well now im gonna keave I got work sioima leave you love birds alone" she said and winked at me.

"Oh no I was just-" I said

"Dont explain" she said and left.

"Well that was awkward" we both said and ean uostaira to our separate rooms.

Bree POV.
I was so scared when tony saw me but it was all okay. I entered my room and shut the door. I took a shower and put in boy shorts that left half my fat ass iut, a bra that pushed my big boobs up, my little pony socks, and I put my hair in a ponytail. I went to my bathroom to brush my teeth.

Tony POV.
It was pretty cold in the house so I went to go ask bree if I could put on the heater. I emtered her room but she was in tje bathroom so I sat on her bed and waited. A while later she walked in her room looking...I dont even know. Her sexy ass big boobs, he butt that looked like two huge yoga balls...wow. She stardmed suprised and I did too at her.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" She said

"Permission to turn on the heat!"

"Yes now leave!" She said and walked towards me trying to pull me off her bed but she fell back and I fell ontop of her.

"Im so sorry" I said

"..." she stared me deep in the eyes.

"Bree?"

"Tony?"

"You're beautiful"

"You're gorgeous" she replied

"I-" I started but she kissed me.

"Bree?"

"Im sorry" she said and got up. I walked out of her room like nothing happened.