7

My life has been one of violence and cold-heartedness

My life has been one of violence and cold-heartedness. I was used to seeing the world only in black, white and red until this moment.

Her calm demeanor radiated a sense of peace, as if she carried the innocence of a gentle breeze on a summer evening. Her soft brown eyes held a glimmer of curiosity, yet they remained untouched by the harshness of the world. There's a purity in her presence that brought a soothing energy to the dimly lit room, creating a serene atmosphere around her.

It's a beautiful contrast to the shadows that surround her, accentuating her innocence even more.

Her brown skin was like a painting, a beautiful masterpiece that was created only for the eyes of gods. In the dimly lit room, her rich brown skin glowed like warm caramel under the moonlight. Her soft brown eyes shimmered with a hint of fascination, reflecting the flickering candlelight.

Her body was like a canvas upon which the sun had painted its golden glow, and the moon its silvery radiance. Her curves are like soft waves lapping upon the shore, and her thighs are like twin pillars of strength and beauty. The air around her was scented with a perfume that was both sweet and inebriating, drawing me closer and enticing me to explore more.

She possessed the body of a goddess; a skin that radiated warmth and sensuality and thighs that were like marble columns that supports a work of art. The curves of her body are like a masterpiece that invites the eye to linger.

"Russo" With a firm yet gentle tone, his voice rises above the eerily silence, drawing my focus back to the world around me. I realized I had been staring at the brown skin beauty while lost in my thoughts and I hope she didn't get the wrong message.

I looked away from her although it was a little bit difficult and that was as a result of her magnetic presence. "You didn't inform us that you were visiting today" he pointed out.

"It is an emergency call, I'll see you after you are done with them" I let him know and left with Arie. I made her sit on the couch and just as I was about to head to the balcony she held my wrist.

"Russo, can I have a snack? I'm hungry" I looked down to find her rubbing her stomach and it made my lips turn upward in a little smile.

"But Arie, you ate not long ago" she pouted and looked down at her swinging feet. "I know" she muttered. Deep down I knew she wasn't hungry, she only wanted a snack to satisfy her sweet tooth.

"Alright! What do you want?" Her eyes lit up with excitement shimmering in them and just as I guessed she mentioned something sweet. "Chocolate cupcake with a lot of raisins" i did expect that as it was her favorite snack and I really do wonder why she loves raisins so much.

"Okay princess, your wish is my command" I pinched her nose which caused her to giggle uncontrollably. I shot Raphael a text, telling him to get the snack on his way.

"Arie, give me a minute alright" I handed her tablet to her and went to the balcony to make a call.