32

"Russo" he pulled away from the hug and we stared at each other with a lot of words in our eyes

"You look gorgeous too" I complimented and indeed he looked amazing. The white tuxedo did a great job in enhancing his masculinity, his hair was properly trimmed and styled perfectly.

"Let's join the others, because if I spend one more minute alone with you, we'll probably not be present for the main highlight of the event" he left a subtle kiss on the side of my lips and pulled me with him.

His arm was caged around my waist protectively as we walked around greeting people he knew and I didn't.

"Russo?" A female called his attention. We turned around to find a replica of Camila.

"Kira" he smiled at her and she walked into his embrace. "How are you doing?"

"I'm doing great and you? Or do I need to ask? You look like you're living the best life, this is the first Christmas party I've seen you hang around with a lady" she smiled teasingly at him.

"Quit the joke Kira" he glared at her and she giggled.

"Hello, I'm Kira, Camila's sister" I returned her smile and introduced myself. I noticed she wasn't alone, a young lad stood behind her. He was in a white mustering jacket and white pants, his piercing blue eyes was fixed at no where in particular and I would admit, he was very good looking and attractive.

"Sir Russo" he acknowledged after Kira was done babbling and teasing him.

"Arthur, I've told you so many times in the last years, Russo is fine" He complained with a light frown making Arthur chuckle then he offered an apology.

"Hey, Russo, how did you manage to capture the pretty heart of this damsel, the last time I remembered you.... "Kira" she was suddenly interrupted.

A lady dressed in a sparkling short white ball dress approached Kira. Her black hair was done in a large bun with side bang, and her makeup enhanced her Asian features, my favorite part of it were her eyes. I loved how she was able to create an anime sort of illusion with makeup arts on her lids.

"Hey Ava, I was hoping you wouldn't come" the Ava lady rolled her eyes. "I'm a part of this family idiot, plus, I didn't come here for you, I'm here for my best friend" she recognized our presence when she was done talking.

"Who's she Russo, she is beautiful" I thanked her and returned the compliment.

"I'll go check on Camila to see why they are taking so much time." She informed us and left.

" She informed us and left