28

We stood in front of his door, our hearts heavy with emotion, as different voices called out our names

Turning with teary eyes, we were met with the sight of Russo and his sisters making their way towards us, concern etched on their faces.

"Russo," I sobbed out and immediately I dived into his embrace. Meanwhile, Serena, with her warm and nurturing nature, enveloped Carina in a tight embrace, providing solace through the power of a heartfelt hug.

"How's he doing?" Janelle inquired, her voice filled with genuine concern. The weight of the situation hung in the air as they awaited to hear from us. "He's in a critical condition" i replied in a voice barely above a whisper.

The gravity of those words settled upon us, casting a shadow of worry and fear.

"Don't worry, he'll be fine" Russo whispered soothingly in my ears while he caressed my back.

"This is all your fault," Carina suddenly yelled, standing up from her seat. Her eyes were shooting arrows into Russo's, they were filled with fury and resentment.

I, his siblings, looked between the both of them, shocked by her sudden outburst. We had no idea what was going on or what had caused this outburst from Carina.

"I beg your pardon," Russo asked, clearly not pleased by her outburst. He maintained his cool and respected Carina and the situation, but that didn't stop her.

"I said, this is all your fault," Carina repeated, her voice trembling with emotion.

Russo's expression changed from annoyance to confusion. "Are you blaming me for what happened to him?" She laughed sarcastically and shook her head in disbelief.

"Of course, you're to be blamed. If only you kept him away from your dirty games, this wouldn't have happened, my brother wouldn't have gangsters after his life. If anything happens to him, I swear to fuck I'll personally send you to your grave"

"Carina" I yelled and stood up. "Tesoro..... Russo tried stopping me but I was beyond control. I had my brother fighting for his life, and on other hand, is an irrational Carina pointing fingers.

"What's wrong with you?" She laughed hysterically and shook her head, her current actions making me doubt her sanity.

"Why are you so defensive Luna. Don't fucking tell me you've fallen for this..." she glared at him then back at me. "Jerk right here" i exhaled, exhausted by everything that was going. I was in grief today but I won't stand anyone pointing a finger at Russo, not even her.

"Carina, I know this is too much to take in but it isn't nice accusing innocent people and calling them names"

She laughed sarcastically and turned to Russo.

"Innocent? She called you innocent Luis, are you going to take that 'compliment'?" She dragged on the compliment.

"Carina lis.... "Don't interfere Luna. From your oblivion actions I can see he hasn't told who he is. Well dear sister this man you're seeing here is- is a weapon. A killer. Do not forget that; you can use a spear as a walking stick, but that will not change its nature. That's who that man is, he pretends to be a hero but in fact he is the villain. You ruined my brother, I won't let you ruin my little sister" with that she walked away from our presence leaving me dumbfounded and confused.