10

I energetically prepared myself to head to the Serrano

I energetically prepared myself to head to the Serrano. All of a sudden I felt a strange emotion settle in my chest. It was that of gloominess as I realized I was no longer going to stay in the place that served as home all my life. It may be for a short time but it still felt like I was leaving forever. A sad sigh emitted from my lips and I shut my eyes to control the emotions in me.

When I was no longer in my feelings I strode to my wardrobe and selected an outfit that exuded professionalism and confidence. I brushed my hair and styled it in a bun, ensuring that all the curls were locked up with the pin.

I grabbed my bag and stocked it up with the menu and timetable I was given yesterday. With a final glance in the mirror, a smile filled with determination and excitement graced my face.

It was sad I didn't get to spend the morning with Carina. She had to leave early in the morning after she got an emergency call from the hospital she works in.

As I stepped out of the house I spot a sleek black car waiting for me. Its glistening exterior shone under the sunlight.

With a smile, i approached the car and the driver opened the door for me. I gracefully slid into the backseat, sinking into the plush leather seats that enveloped me with comfort. The car started with a gentle purr, ready to whisk us away to our next destination.

As the car smoothly glide through the neighborhood, I looked out the window, admiring the familiar sights passing by knowing it won't be a regular scenery for me anymore until whenever.

I felt a sense of gratitude for Ms Janelle's thoughtful gesture and the convenience of this arranged transportation.

We reached the mansion in no time and I was once again welcomed by Emma. She led me to a wing that was built close to the kitchen and I was really grateful for that because I wouldn't have appreciated being far from my place of work.

We reached a set of double doors, and with a gentle push, the doors swung open to reveal a room fit for royalty. I was filled with awe and excitement as i stepped into my new room.

I was captivated by its serene and elegant atmosphere. The walls are painted in a calming shade of olive green, creating a soothing backdrop for the entire space. The natural light filtering through the large windows bathed the room in a warm, inviting glow.

The furniture in the room complemented the olive green walls perfectly. A plush white sofa sits in the center, adorned with soft throw pillows in shades of green and white, adding a touch of coziness and style. Nearby, there's a polished white coffee table, decorated with fresh flowers in shades of green and white, bringing a touch of nature indoors.

The floor of the room is covered in a white, fluffy rug, adding a sense of comfort and luxury. A pair of olive green accent chairs with white upholstery are placed near a large window, providing a cozy spot for reading or enjoying a cup of tea.