Bonus chapter 2

✩░▒▓▆▅▃▂▁𝐊𝐢𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 ▁▂▃▅▆▓▒░✩

As I was putting on my dress, a familiar pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist.

"Hey, beautiful," his familiar voice whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. He started peppering kisses down my neck, causing me to giggle.

"Stop it, you know I'm ticklish," I playfully scolded him.

"I can't help it, you just look so beautiful amorè," he complimented, and I blushed at his words.

"Thank you, but you're not so bad yourself," I replied, admiring his handsome face through the mirror.

It's been a month since the accident and I still couldn't believe that he was here with me. A month ago, I thought I'd have lost him to death forever but here we are, together, and I couldn't be more grateful. He was still healing but I was glad his injuries weren't severe

The horrible night flashed in my head. I recalled how devastated I was when I heard about the accident. I spent every moment by his side at the hospital, praying for his recovery. And now, here he is today, alive, strong and healthy.

"I can't believe we made it to this day," I said, tears welling up in my eyes. "I thought I had lost you, Raphael. I couldn't have lived without you."

He pulled me into a tight embrace from behind, his arms enveloping me like a warm blanket.

"Don't cry baby. I'm here now, stronger than ever," he said in a soothing whisper, while his hands caressed my waist.

"You promise you won't return back to that job?" He smiled and squeezed my hip. "You have my words amorè, I won't" i smiled in satisfaction and relaxed completely into his chest.

I looked up at him through the mirror and felt incredibly lucky. I turned around and pulled him closer by his neck. "I love you so much, thank you for coming back," I whispered, my voice trembling with emotion.

"I love you too, mamá," he replied, using the heartwarming endearment. "You know what calling me that does to me Raphael" he smirked, and grabbed my ass softly.

"Exactly why I called you mamá" he whispered against my lips. He leaned in and captured my lips into a gentle kiss, his lips soft against mine.

We finished getting ready and headed out hand in hand, to attend the opening ceremony. As we walked through the doors of the hospital, I couldn't help but feel excited for this moment.

In no time, we found Carina greeting and accepting congratulations from her guests. She spotted us, and immediately her face lit up. She approached us with a bright smile, when she got closer, he engulfed her in a hug.

"I'm so proud of you sis. I'm sure mum and dad are proud of you too, wherever they are, congratulations" she smiled, tears of joy glistening in her eyes. "Thank you Raphael"

"Congratulations Carina" I said and handed the bouquet I got for her. "Thank you so much Kim, I appreciate this" she took it and embraced me.

Few minutes before the opening ceremony began, Luna and with Russo arrived.

As we mingled with the guests and celebrated the success of the hospital, I couldn't stop feeling happy.

As the evening came to an end and we prepared to leave, I looked at Raphael and squeezed his hand tightly. "I'll be back, I need to use the restroom" he nodded and I asked Carina for direction. I thanked her and navigated my way to the location.

 I thanked her and navigated my way to the location