21

I got down to find him waiting for me in the living

I got down to find him waiting for me in the living...... all dressed up?

"Are you going somewhere?" He lifted his gaze from his phone and fixed them on me. He stood up and strolled towards me, and immediately I felt warmness down there.

Something is definitely wrong with me, my hormones and my sex drive.

I swallowed hard and unconsciously took a step back. "We're going somewhere. Tomorrow we'll be leaving for Italy, I have a job there" he informed.

"Where are we going? Plus, how'd I return back to Orlando?"

"We aren't going back anytime soon, we're spending the holidays in Europe. Serena informed me that you have a job in Italy, why didn't you tell me?" He raised brow with his hand tucked in his pockets.

"It is scheduled for the 25th of this month, I didn't think it was important to let you know about my job" I muttered without looking at him.

"That's where you're wrong amorè, I need to know every single detail because it's important"

"Why's it important?"

"Because I want it that way Luna" I rolled my eyes and... Damn! That was a very wrong move. I'd tolerate anything Tesoro but there's something I won't, and that's rolling your eyes at me, it'll get you into serious trouble" I remembered his words the last time I did it.

His eyes darkened and he pulled me into his body, the sudden force caused a gasp to exude from me.

"What did I tell you about doing that?" His voice was extremely low, with pieces of danger and warning sewed in his tone.

"I..I'm sorry" I whispered.

"Apology accepted but it doesn't avert the fact that you are in my black books now" he squeezed my ass and I felt an ocean down there.

A normal human would feel scared because of his threat and the danger attached to it but not Luna, I'm not scared instead i got turned on.

"So w..where are we going to?" I managed to cut the tension and drift his attention from the erotic event he was going to make happen at the moment.

"Somewhere you would love. Now go get changed" he let go off my waist and turned away while I stared at his defined, broad back.

I met him at the living room after getting ready and we left.