19

As the car door swung open, a gust of winter air greeted my face

As the car door swung open, a gust of winter air greeted my face. Stepping onto the cold pavement, i shivered and at that moment I was grateful for the warmth of my cozy coat. He took my hand, and we descended from the car, navigating the icy patches with cautious steps.

The afternoon sun cast long shadows across the sprawling shopping mall. Snowflakes lightly dusted the ground, creating a scenic winter scene. My breath formed wisps of vapor in the chilly air as we approached the entrance, the sliding glass doors opening to a world of retail wonders.

As we walked towards the mall entrance, we could see the hustle and bustle of people going in and out, carrying shopping bags and enjoying their time. The mall was beautifully decorated with twinkling lights and festive decorations, creating a cheery and jolly atmosphere.

Once inside, we're greeted by the sound of cheerful holiday music and the delightful scent of flowers. The mall was bustling with shoppers, and the stores were filled with racks of clothes, shelves of shoes, and displays of accessories.

"This way" he instructed and pulled me gently with him.

Towering displays of designer boutiques adorned with polished marble and sparkling lights captivated me. The air carried the scent of exclusive perfumes and the hushed whispers of high-end fashion

We pass by exclusive fashion boutiques, their windows displaying the latest designer collections. Mannequins dressed in elegant gowns and tailored suits caught my eyes with their impeccable style.

I was hit with reality and I turned to look at him to find him staring at me already.

"R..Russo why are we here?" He gazed at me like I had asked the dumbest question in history, which wasn't far from the truth.

"Do you really need an answer to that gorgeous?" He raised his brow and I was compelled to roll my eyes.

"Can't you give me a straightforward answer for once?" Although I knew this particular question deserved no answer but still.... I know he hasn't done much but what he was about to do wasn't something to be done without any reason or entitlement.

He has no reason bringing me shopping because I am neither his friend nor girlfriend so I.... I was pulled gently into his chest by my waist which caused a soft gasp to leave my lips.

"I'd tolerate anything Tesoro but there's something I won't, and that's rolling your eyes at me, it'll get you into serious trouble" His voice was a velvet cascade that carried an undertone of desire, weaving an intricate dance of erotic warning and subtle danger. Each word lingered in the air, leaving a trace of seduction that ignited a fire within me.

His fingers traced a delicate path along the small of my back, and as our breaths intertwined, the sweet scent of his breath mingled with mine. The strong scent of his cologne enveloped me, adding to the allure of the moment.