{-1-}

The Beginning

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP "Are you fucking kidding me?" I slammed the stop button on my alarm clock and continued back to my slumber, attempting to continue my dream with beautiful curvy, and big-breasted women. "LYN GET UP FOR SCHOOL!" My mother yelled up the stairs. "NO, FUCK OFF!" I lifted my head and protested then flopped my head back down on my pillow. "YOU LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER!" My stepfather stomped up the stairs. "Fuck, why is he still home? I thought he left for work." I flew out of my bed, getting my ankle caught in my blankets, I found the hardest object closest to me to defend myself. "Who the hell do you think you're talking to? You must be out of your damn mind!" He kicked the door repetitively until the door broke off the hinges...again.

"S-Stop, you crazy bastard!" I threw the car model I had in my hand at him and missed badly. I'm not that athletic but I can still move around fine depending on who the bastard that's messing with me is. "You good for nothing piece of shit!" He slapped me hard on my face, I fell back on my bed and started kicking like crazy and screaming at the top of my lungs, He grabbed my ankles, threw them aside, and towered over me, I continued to block most of the hits that he attempted to land on my face but it didn't do justice for my body.

I hate him so much, he always finds a shitty excuse to put his hands on me. "Wash your ass, get dressed, and go to school, your room is a goddamn mess!" He got off my bed and left my room in fury. "If you don't like how my room looks then clean it yourself, old man," I mumbled under my breath. Letting out a yell, I kicked over my shelf. Every picture, figure, and book fell off and collided with the messy floor littered with tissues, socks, and food wrappers. "Fuck!" I hunched over and held my stomach. he hit me harder than yesterday. I don't care, I'm just gonna take a shower and throw something on. That's what I thought, until all of a sudden POOF!

A thick cloud of smoke appeared around me. "What the hell?" That wasn't a fart, right? I have a sudden craving for fish. I shrugged it off and walked out of my room down the hall with my ocean-blue towel in my hand, barely limping. Opening the door to the bathroom, walking in, turning around, purposely slamming the door. I sighed and tossed my towel on the sink. I got ready to look at the damage I took and that's when I saw it. "AHHHHH! WHAT THE FREAK?!" The cat ears flickered back and forth on my head, my human ears were still there but.. "Hurry up!" My stepdad hollered. When will he shut the hell up already...damn.

I turned around and looked at the long black tail that pointed up in the air. M-maybe If I take a shower they'll fall off. Why a cat? I could've been a cool lion but instead, I'm a stupid boring cat. Wait, will these stay on forever, what would my future lover say?! After all the pacing back and forth I decided to just keep it to myself before I figured out how to fix it. I got in the shower and stood there for a good minute before lathering my blue luffa with Dove soap. The best soap. After washing up and getting out I brought myself back in front of the mirror only to see the ears and tail still intact.

"DAMN IT!" I slammed my fist on the sink. Maybe if I brush my teeth then it will disappear. Doing what I thought would work didn't do anything at all. I hate my life.