{-18-}

Hangover

Rylyn's POV
~~~

My phone rang and the morning sky shone through the window, I woke up with a fat ass headache and my mouth felt so dry. "Where the hell...Where are my pants?" I looked around and saw that this in fact wasn't my bed. My pants and draws are gone, and I feel sick to my stomach. I shot up and ran to the kitchen, hunched over the sink and emptied all of last night's fun out of my stomach. "Woah princess, slow down on the alcohol alright." Some guy said, snickering with three other friends. "Shut the fuck up." I groaned. "At least clean out the sink." He yelled. I just turned on the sink and walked to the kitchen doorway. "You clean it bitch." I muttered. My head is freaking pounding. I lifted my arms and held my head letting out a loud groan.

"Your ass is out." The guy whistled. "Shut up before I piss on you." I flicked him off and went into my dorm room. I picked my shorts up and put them on. My phone rang until I picked up my phone from off the couch. Mariah was spamming my phone all night until ten in the morning. Her contact filled the screen and I answered. "Morning babe." I sighed. "RYLYN, BABY! I WAS CALLING YOU ALL NIGHT!" She screamed and sobbed, her voice was hoarse, almost gone even. "Baby my head hurts right now." I left the room and walked down the halls in desperate need for a sunny side up. "That guy from earlier, did he assault you?!" She tried to talk but her voice said otherwise. "What, Desmond? No no no." I sighed and gave everyone who stared at me stank faces.

"A-are you sure?" She sniffled. "I honestly don't even remember." I muttered. "Okay, as long as he didn't touch you. Next time, answer my calls right away. Bye baby, I need to go to school for my program." I bid my farewell and kissed the phone. "Yo, roomie." Desmond walked up to me with a new group of people, different from the guys I saw last time. I began opening my mouth to say something but instead him and his friends walked past and he slapped my ass. I turned my head in fury and his friends looked back at my butt saying stupid shit like damn or other things a pervert would say. "Desmond!" He turned around and stopped, allowing me to approach him.

"What's wrong with his eyes?" The one on the left snickered. "It's a condition. Anyways." I sighed and took a deep breath before I began to speak. "How's the hangover?" He laughed. "Fucking great. What happened last night? My girl-" The ugly mug on the left interrupted me. "Ouuuhhh, last night? What were you doing with new kid Des?" He chuckled. "Can I talk? Like damn, you won't shut the fuck up, If I'm not talking to you, don't say shit unless you're being spoken to, common sense." I felt the anger rising in me and I was trying not to let his idiocy get to me. "No, we didn't fuck." He answered straight up. "Okay, good enough answer for me." I turned and went back to looking forward to breakfast, but of course he whistled loudly one last time. My face felt hot for some unknown reason but it was probably nothing.

"Hey, babe!" Casey waved to me when I approached his table with him and his friends. They all looked similar to him. Cutesy and feminine. I leaned in and gave him a kiss and said hey then sat next to him. "Woah, this is your boyfriend? He looks so good, can I have him?" One of the other guys eyed me up and down. "You are so funny, joke like that again and I will kill you." Casey held his hand and laughed. "I'd love to see you try, honey." He winked at me. "This is Milo. He's a literal whore so don't sleep with him, it won't be as good as me." Casey nibbled my ear. "Shut up already. That's JJ, Mason, Tati, and Layden" I waved to all of them but didn't bother smiling. "Baby can you get me something to eat?" I asked Casey. "Of course." He kissed me on the lips, making it a whole session while holding his middle finger up at all his friends. He licked my neck and finally went to get me my food.

I looked back to watch him walk away, only to make sure he was far enough for me to check my messages with my girlfriend. They all stared at me in silence. "How big is your dick?" Layden blurted with a straight face. I looked up at him from my phone, matching his energy. "Why, you gonna get on your knees and suck it?" I sneered at him. He didn't answer, he just sat back and smiled. "I like you." He rested his hand on his chin and stared at my body. "Uh oh, that's not good." I dramatically waved my hand. "Did you and Casey sleep together yet?" Tati butt in. "No, we fooled around a little though. Why?" I looked at Tati and damn he's cute. He had straight black styled hair, he wore a leather bondage outfit with fishnets and black heels, his collar matched the garter straps that were wrapped tightly around his thighs. "Does my appearance interest you?" He uncrossed his legs and spread them slowly. "Ye-" Casey slapped his hand across my mouth.

"Party pooper is back." JJ giggled. "He's off limits, especially to you Tati...and Layden. Him, his ass, and his tongue." Casey sat my plates in front of me. "Thank you, love." I smiled at him and started eating the eggs, waffles, bacon, sausage, and hashbrowns, and my fruit. "What about his ass?" Layden questioned. Casey stood me up, turned me around for a good minute, turned me back around, then sat me back down.Their mouths fell open and they looked like deers caught in headlights. "Honey, do you do squats?" Mason stuttered. "No." I shoved my face with food. "He has a T body but he eats like a pig." JJ preached.

"You look like a pig." I said through my mouthful of food. "How DARE you, you take that BACK!" He cried out and pulled out a hand mirror. "Casey, your boyfriend just insulted my beautiful face!" He growled. "Anyways, have you been turning into a cat lately?" Casey fed me. "Hey, don't say that, we have ears around us." I pointed at them. "They're tight lipped. Ask JJ or Tati where they both were the other night." He smiled at me. JJ blushed and fiddled with his wrists. "N-not telling." He looked away. "I have no idea what you're talking about." He made googly eyes at JJ. "So do you guys have group sex or something?" I raised a brow. "Something like that." Casey wiped my mouth with a napkin.